Saturday, September 13, 2008
Quiz=.=
@ 11:04 AM
Starting time: 1106
Name: ...Joanne?
Sisters: 0
Shoe size: 37
Height: 150+cm
Where do you live: The place I am living at right now.
Favourite drinks: 100plus!
Favourite breakfast: vacuum (Ian's answer, but make sense)
Have you ever been on a plane?: Never!
Swam in the ocean?: ...
Fallen asleep at school?: If you have not before, you are pro.
Broke someone's heart?: Go ask that someone.
Fell off your chair?: Lalala.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: Ah...go ask that someone also=.=
Saved e-mails?: I don't even bother deleting them.
What is your room like?: How it's supposed to be like lor.
What's right beside you?: Define "right beside".
What is the last thing you ate: Dumplings (yes it's mooncake festival tomorrow and I am eating dumplings)
Do you like your hand-writing?: NO!~
Are your toe nails painted?: ...
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?: ...
what colour teeshirt are you wearing now?: White!
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday?: Staring the hell out of everything on the bus.
When did you cry last?: Does it matter?
Are you a friendly person?: No?
Do you have any pets?: Does it matter?
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: The place the person is supposed to be at right now?
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: ...I am getting sick of this quiz.
Do you sleep with the TV on? i dont even watch TV. hello. does the comp count as TV?
What are you doing right now?: Thinking why I am bothering to do it (Ian Foo you are dead)
Have you ever crawled through a window?: O.O
Can you handle the truth?: What type of truth?
Are you too forgiving?: Tch.
Are you closer to your mother or father? ...Are you gonna use that against me?
Who was the last person you cried in front of? ...This quiz sucks.
How many people can you say you've really loved? ...I give up.
Do you eat healthy? :I don't think so.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? ...=.=
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? ...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? :Loud.
Are you confident? :Of what???
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1.Crying
2. Biting cupboards
3. Watching TV
4. Eating
5. Sleeping
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. homework
2. IMM!
3. More homework.
4. Some more homework
5. Flash games!
5 snacks I enjoy:
let R be the set of snacks that i enjoy, with 5 elements! so yeah i like set R (nice one Ian)
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. spend.
2. donate.
3. Spend.
4. Donate.
5. Spend whatever's remaining.
5 of my bad habits:
1. I slack.
2. I emo.
3. I shout.
4. I sleep at wrong times.
5. I do things at wrong times.
5 places I have lived in:
1. singapore
2. malaysia
3. 3D space
4. milky way (Lol Ian)
5. universe. (More lol Ian)
5 jobs I've had: (lazy change)
1. life.
2. school.
3. emo.
4. sqrt -1
5. 4/0
5 people I tag:
1. Ting
2. Su XD
3. JOSEPHINE AR....
4. Amanda!!!!!!!!!
5. Triciaaaaaaa
Name: ...Joanne?
Sisters: 0
Shoe size: 37
Height: 150+cm
Where do you live: The place I am living at right now.
Favourite drinks: 100plus!
Favourite breakfast: vacuum (Ian's answer, but make sense)
Have you ever been on a plane?: Never!
Swam in the ocean?: ...
Fallen asleep at school?: If you have not before, you are pro.
Broke someone's heart?: Go ask that someone.
Fell off your chair?: Lalala.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: Ah...go ask that someone also=.=
Saved e-mails?: I don't even bother deleting them.
What is your room like?: How it's supposed to be like lor.
What's right beside you?: Define "right beside".
What is the last thing you ate: Dumplings (yes it's mooncake festival tomorrow and I am eating dumplings)
Do you like your hand-writing?: NO!~
Are your toe nails painted?: ...
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?: ...
what colour teeshirt are you wearing now?: White!
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday?: Staring the hell out of everything on the bus.
When did you cry last?: Does it matter?
Are you a friendly person?: No?
Do you have any pets?: Does it matter?
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: The place the person is supposed to be at right now?
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: ...I am getting sick of this quiz.
Do you sleep with the TV on? i dont even watch TV. hello. does the comp count as TV?
What are you doing right now?: Thinking why I am bothering to do it (Ian Foo you are dead)
Have you ever crawled through a window?: O.O
Can you handle the truth?: What type of truth?
Are you too forgiving?: Tch.
Are you closer to your mother or father? ...Are you gonna use that against me?
Who was the last person you cried in front of? ...This quiz sucks.
How many people can you say you've really loved? ...I give up.
Do you eat healthy? :I don't think so.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? ...=.=
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? ...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? :Loud.
Are you confident? :Of what???
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1.Crying
2. Biting cupboards
3. Watching TV
4. Eating
5. Sleeping
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. homework
2. IMM!
3. More homework.
4. Some more homework
5. Flash games!
5 snacks I enjoy:
let R be the set of snacks that i enjoy, with 5 elements! so yeah i like set R (nice one Ian)
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. spend.
2. donate.
3. Spend.
4. Donate.
5. Spend whatever's remaining.
5 of my bad habits:
1. I slack.
2. I emo.
3. I shout.
4. I sleep at wrong times.
5. I do things at wrong times.
5 places I have lived in:
1. singapore
2. malaysia
3. 3D space
4. milky way (Lol Ian)
5. universe. (More lol Ian)
5 jobs I've had: (lazy change)
1. life.
2. school.
3. emo.
4. sqrt -1
5. 4/0
5 people I tag:
1. Ting
2. Su XD
3. JOSEPHINE AR....
4. Amanda!!!!!!!!!
5. Triciaaaaaaa