Friday, November 14, 2008
What. What title you want?! @ 4:57 AM
Fine lar I am bored like hell.

1. Who was the first person to tag you?
Myself.

2. How do you think of that person?
She is bored like hell right now.

3. Do you eat alot of fast food?
...No, though I would love more spicy KFC stuff D:

4. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?
What has that got to do with you? Screw this question-.-

5. Do you eat candy on a regular basis?
Not at all.

6. What's your 5th sent message about?
5th message on paper, handphone, MSN, what? Not like I have a handphone-.-

7.Who was the last person you eat with?
...Myself.

8. Who was the last person you took photo with?
YS, thanks to the devoted paparazzi team.

9. When ordering sushi what do you get?
I don't eat sushi.

10. Who was the last person you sat with?
...People on the bus?

11. What were you doing at 10am?
Run I say, run!

12. Have you changed this summer?
Of course I did, duh! Who actually wears their clothes through summer?!

13. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
I so cannot remember.

14. Where is the place you want to be now?
Out there driving Mercedes on the highway and feeling the wind. =)

15. When was the last time you cried?
...Just this Monday?

16. What's your favourite song for the moment?
How I know?

17. What were you doing at 11 pm ystd?
Zzz.

18. Who's near you?
Near me for what? Define an event at least larh-.-

19. What were you doing at 5am in the morning?
Erm...doing this quiz now?

20. Who was the last person who talk to you on the phone?
I just don't want to tell you, you know? -.- I just don't want to.

21. Whose house did you go to last month?
Mine lorh. (The answer you get if you don't want to see the other answer)

22. Who honestly knows everything about you?
You lorh, since you so siao. =.= Screw this question.

23. Who broke your heart?
Myself mostly.

24. Honestly do you love someone very much?
Too much.

25. Who was the last person to tell you i love you?
Who else lar, godammit.

26. Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
What you think? I kena forced to kiss because of kidnap is it?

27. Are there any parts of your body which hurts?
...

28. In the supermarket which thing caught your attention first?
The awesome queues.

29. How cool do you think you are?
Not very, for there be no wind today.

30. Do you take drugs?
Yes of course.

31. Who do you hate most?
Myself.

32. Who was the first person to text you this morning?
Screw you. -NA-

33. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Hi.

34. What was the last mistake you made?
Screwing up as always.

35. What are you listening to now?
Somewhere I Belong -- Linkin Park

36. What is the last person of opp gender you had conversation with?
MSN, Jun Yap.
FTF, YS.

37. Who was the last person that called you?
Who. Else. Can. Be. Calling. Me. I wonder.

38. Is there something you want to tell someone special?
Meow ^^ XD

-end of hell-

10 ppl to do: Free for all!