Friday, December 12, 2008
Boredom explains itself.
@ 7:40 PM
List 22 random songs.
Ans: Hardware Store.
Interesting.
2. How would you describe yourself?
Ans: 路小雨
I am so NOT like her in the movie. -.-
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Ans: Toccata No.4 in D Minor, BWV 913
Piano :D
4. How do you feel today?
Ans: By Myself Demo 2
Not only today, hello.
5. What is your life's purpose?
Ans: 搁浅
Purpose is to die?
6. What is your motto?
Ans: Avarice
"I'll savor, this anger
My hate makes, me stronger" --> Awesome.
7. What do your friends think of you?
Ans: The Little Things Give You Away
How true.
8. What do you think of your parents?
Ans: I Don't Love You
What. The. Hell.
9. What do you think about very often?
Ans: No Roads Left
What. The. Hell.
10. What is 2 + 2?
Ans: Gethsemane
No sense whatsoever. Bye bye.
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Ans: Falling
You are NOT serious.
12. What do you think of the guy/girl you like?
Ans: 斗琴
...What. The. Hell. x 23875672 times
13. What is your life story?
Ans: Spotlight [Twilight Mix]
Unless it's Math, Chinese or running, no I don't want to be in the spotlight.
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ans: アントワネットブルー ~D・Gray-man Ending Ver.~
Let's just say it's blah, and leave it there, shall we?
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Ans: BWV 893 - Das Wolhtemperierte Clavier II - Prelude and Fugue No.24 in B minor
Unbelievable.
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Ans: Polonaise Op.40 No.1 in A major ("Military")
I DO NOT WANT TO COMMENT ANYMORE.
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Ans: In The End
Thanks, I would love that song.
18. What is your hobby/interest?
Ans: 园游会
Is there any in Singapore in the first place.
19. What is your biggest fear?
Ans: Vicinity of Obscenity
Eh? I swear and tell sick jokes like...a lot?
20. What is your biggest secret?
Ans: Know
Nice.
21. What do you think of your friends?
Ans: Op.90, Piano Sonata no.27 in E minor, II. Nicht zu geschwind und sehr singbar vorzutragen
Now every single person around me has become piano pieces?!
22. What will you post this as?
Ans: Above The Winter Moonlight
Cool.
- Hardware Store--"Weird Al" Yankovic
- 路小雨--不能说的秘密(电影原声带)
- Toccata No.4 in D Minor, BWV 913--J.S. Bach
- By Myself Demo 2--Linkin Park
- 搁浅--周杰伦
- Avarice--Disturbed
- The Little Things Give You Away--Linkin Park
- I Don't Love You--My Chemical Romance
- No Roads Left--Linkin Park
- Gethsemane--Nightwish
- Falling--Staind
- 斗琴--不能说的秘密(电影原声带)
- Spotlight [Twilight Mix]--Twilight [Original Soundtrack]
- アントワネットブルー ~D・Gray-man Ending Ver.~--北出菜奈
- BWV 893 - Das Wolhtemperierte Clavier II - Prelude and Fugue No.24 in B minor--J.S. Bach
- Polonaise Op.40 No.1 in A major ("Military")--Chopin
- In The End--The String Quartet
- 园游会--周杰伦
- Vicinity of Obscenity--System of A Down
- Know--System of A Down
- Op.90, Piano Sonata no.27 in E minor, II. Nicht zu geschwind und sehr singbar vorzutragen--Beethoven
- Above The Winter Moonlight--Dragonforce
Ans: Hardware Store.
Interesting.
2. How would you describe yourself?
Ans: 路小雨
I am so NOT like her in the movie. -.-
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Ans: Toccata No.4 in D Minor, BWV 913
Piano :D
4. How do you feel today?
Ans: By Myself Demo 2
Not only today, hello.
5. What is your life's purpose?
Ans: 搁浅
Purpose is to die?
6. What is your motto?
Ans: Avarice
"I'll savor, this anger
My hate makes, me stronger" --> Awesome.
7. What do your friends think of you?
Ans: The Little Things Give You Away
How true.
8. What do you think of your parents?
Ans: I Don't Love You
What. The. Hell.
9. What do you think about very often?
Ans: No Roads Left
What. The. Hell.
10. What is 2 + 2?
Ans: Gethsemane
No sense whatsoever. Bye bye.
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Ans: Falling
You are NOT serious.
12. What do you think of the guy/girl you like?
Ans: 斗琴
...What. The. Hell. x 23875672 times
13. What is your life story?
Ans: Spotlight [Twilight Mix]
Unless it's Math, Chinese or running, no I don't want to be in the spotlight.
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ans: アントワネットブルー ~D・Gray-man Ending Ver.~
Let's just say it's blah, and leave it there, shall we?
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Ans: BWV 893 - Das Wolhtemperierte Clavier II - Prelude and Fugue No.24 in B minor
Unbelievable.
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Ans: Polonaise Op.40 No.1 in A major ("Military")
I DO NOT WANT TO COMMENT ANYMORE.
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Ans: In The End
Thanks, I would love that song.
18. What is your hobby/interest?
Ans: 园游会
Is there any in Singapore in the first place.
19. What is your biggest fear?
Ans: Vicinity of Obscenity
Eh? I swear and tell sick jokes like...a lot?
20. What is your biggest secret?
Ans: Know
Nice.
21. What do you think of your friends?
Ans: Op.90, Piano Sonata no.27 in E minor, II. Nicht zu geschwind und sehr singbar vorzutragen
Now every single person around me has become piano pieces?!
22. What will you post this as?
Ans: Above The Winter Moonlight
Cool.