Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Meh!
@ 9:28 PM
Even though I am high over the new album, I still have some things to rant.
WHY THEY DON'T HAVE "SOMEWHERE I BELONG" ON THE CD? T.T
They also don't have Papercut, and they TOTALLY DID NOT PERFORM "WITH YOU".
WHY LIKE THIS TO US? WHY WHY WHY T.T
"With You" and "Somewhere I Belong" is DAMN THE IMPORTANT AND DAMN THE NICE. WHY DON'T HAVE T.T
Also "Don't Stay", they don't have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YS, I want to cry lar. Like seriously. T.T
WHY THEY DON'T HAVE "SOMEWHERE I BELONG" ON THE CD? T.T
They also don't have Papercut, and they TOTALLY DID NOT PERFORM "WITH YOU".
WHY LIKE THIS TO US? WHY WHY WHY T.T
"With You" and "Somewhere I Belong" is DAMN THE IMPORTANT AND DAMN THE NICE. WHY DON'T HAVE T.T
Also "Don't Stay", they don't have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YS, I want to cry lar. Like seriously. T.T