Monday, December 29, 2008
@ 11:12 PM
Finally someone slapped me other than someone else. Am I supposed to be honoured?

I feel betrayed. But I did that to you, so it doesn't matter, does it.

I don't matter to you. I don't matter to anyone (except my dad, that I can totally be sure).

For the rest? What do you want me to build it on? Myself?

I can't have space for many. That sucks, doesn't it.

That space shrunk. Even more today too!

You know what?

If this is a way of letting me hate you, you've fucking succeeded. Now what can you get? Nothing. You always lived with nothing anyway, so it doens't matter too, does it?

It's not like I can help in anyway, yet I still bothered.

You don't need me, that I know. I was the wrong one, YET AGAIN, that I try to know.

Done with slapping me? Then screw off. Don't try to pull me into whatever crap you have. For one thing I am not in the same year as you or that person, I don't even know that person well, you expect me to stop my life completely for that?!

Other than in Math, certainty is bullshit. Very certain that it's positive? Think again. Someone out there is always making sure you have a hell of time.