Wednesday, September 19, 2007
OMFG @ 7:33 PM
Gosh. One word to describe Live in Texas: Nice. I somehow like Chester Bennington the most. He screams!!! And he sang the most in Live in Texas!!!

1) Assembly: Talked about animal abuse. Which sorta reminded me that I forgot to bring the poster home.
2) AE: We learn about Ang Yu Jian (anger management). Woah I am learning about my dad!
3) 3D art: Done the "sudorku" thingy with Amanda and "the freak". I can't believe we actually solved it!
4) Lunch: Talked really sick jokes. Which means in and out and left and right and up and down and etc etc. Then Josephine talked about brushing teeth. Then I said, "Remember we actually brush the teeth with something white?!" Then Ting Ting was like what the hell. And Ting Ting bought this vanilla milkshake which costs $2.20=O. Someone asked whether she was loaded with money, then she said she robbed Ryan. Then I said, "No you did not rob him. You raped him." Lol...XP you had never ever realised how...creative and imaginative I can be.
Then since Hao Jing is our ancestor generally oh my god=oh my Hao Jing. Then we replaced Hallelujah with Halle-Hao Jing. Then we trapped Hao Jing and Yan Sheng in the family room and sang "I know a song that irritates you." Mona was trapped too, and she can't seem to stand it. We understand. Totally.
5) IP: The whole group was emo today. Gah.
6) French: Yan Sheng owes me either half a box of Dars white chocolate or two Linkin Park albums. And the Pooh keychain too=.=

Quote of the day: "She can't even eat a pineapple well."

Labels: