"Under your spell again,
I can't say no to you.
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand.
I can't say no to you.
now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel...
Good enough,
I feel good enough for you.
Drink up sweet decadence,
I can't say no to you.
And I've completely lost myself,
and I don't mind.
I can't say no to you.
Shouldn't let you conquer me completely,
now I can't let go of this dream,
can't believe that I feel...
I feel good enough.
It's been such a long time coming,
but I feel good. And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall,
pour real life down on me.
'Cause I can't hold on
to anything this good enough.
Am I good enough
for you to love me too?
So take care what you ask of me,
'cause I can't say no."
Lyrics courtesy of Su Hang's blog
Evanescence rocks. Lyrics rock. The way she sings the songs and her voice is unique. I just love her and her songs...Other than Linkin Park, Evanescence is the other band which makes me cry when I watch their videos (why this song makes the whole room burst into flames like Somewhere I Belong? God.)" Playground school bell rings again
Rain clouds come to play again
Has no one told you she's not breathing?
Hello I am your mind giving you someone to talk to
Hello
If I smile and don't believe
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream
Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Hello I'm the lie living for you so you can hide
Don't cry
Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
Hello I'm still here
All that's left of yesterday"
This song will make me cry. Gah. But it is just so sad.
"I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
[Chorus:]
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me
You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
[Chorus]
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along
[Chorus]"
This song. I still remembered how I stared at the computer screen, listening to this song more than 10 times. Was crying like hell.
"perfect by nature
icons of self indulgence
just what we all need
more lies about a world that
never was and never will be
have you no shame don't you see me
you know you've got everybody fooled
look here she comes now
bow down and stare in wonder
oh how we love you
no flaws when you're pretending
but now i know she
never was and never will be
you don't know how you've betrayed me
and somehow you've got everybody fooled
without the mask where will you hide
can't find yourself lost in your lie
i know the truth now
i know who you are
and i don't love you anymore
it never was and never will be
you don't know how you've betrayed me
and somehow you've got everybody fooled
it never was and never will be
you're not real and you can't save me
somehow now you're everybody's fool"
Imagining myself smashing my hand in the freaking mirror. Wow. How smart can that be.