Monday, September 24, 2007
Ions and...humans
@ 8:36 PM
Like since when do ions=humans/.
1) English: Personal choice? Personal embarrassment? In this school I learned how to hate presentations.
2) PE: It sucked. Especially when you cannot run and you feel so much like joining in again next week and you realise it's the last track lesson. Like what the fish. (Anyway can help me sub fish with another f word?)
3) Geography: It rocked. Especially when you are half sleeping half listening. Even when you are half doing homework and half chatting on MSN you at least did do some homework. But for the first case, it actually rounds off to complete sleeping (more accurately is nothing listened). How nice.
4) Physics: o.o. Quiz?! QUIZ?!
5) Math: Ms Lee rocks, logic rocks, Albert Einstein rocks, truth tables suck.
6) French: NOW I know what they mean when they say YS is annoying.
7) Movie screening: "The train."--quoted from myself. YES it IS the train which inspired the equation E=mc^2.
8) After movie screening: Ya right 7pm. Like god. Ting Ting told me and YS about Amanda's violin theory:
Imagine Yan Sheng playing the violin to Joanne.
Amanda, good thing that you at least know you are dead. More accurately for me, it's 25% possibility of waking up if he plays the piano and 0% possibility of waking up if he DOES play the violin. Simply because he won't play the violin at all. I think.
Conclusion: Einstein's Big Ideas is a way freaking good movie (if you are kind enough to forget about those scenes). I may buy it since I cannot watch it on Youtube. Rawr.
Quote of the day: Even things with no brains like ions are more sensible than humans. Think: Positive-charged ions don't look down on negative-charged ions. So why and I really mean why do guys look down on girls?
1) English: Personal choice? Personal embarrassment? In this school I learned how to hate presentations.
2) PE: It sucked. Especially when you cannot run and you feel so much like joining in again next week and you realise it's the last track lesson. Like what the fish. (Anyway can help me sub fish with another f word?)
3) Geography: It rocked. Especially when you are half sleeping half listening. Even when you are half doing homework and half chatting on MSN you at least did do some homework. But for the first case, it actually rounds off to complete sleeping (more accurately is nothing listened). How nice.
4) Physics: o.o. Quiz?! QUIZ?!
5) Math: Ms Lee rocks, logic rocks, Albert Einstein rocks, truth tables suck.
6) French: NOW I know what they mean when they say YS is annoying.
7) Movie screening: "The train."--quoted from myself. YES it IS the train which inspired the equation E=mc^2.
8) After movie screening: Ya right 7pm. Like god. Ting Ting told me and YS about Amanda's violin theory:
Imagine Yan Sheng playing the violin to Joanne.
Amanda, good thing that you at least know you are dead. More accurately for me, it's 25% possibility of waking up if he plays the piano and 0% possibility of waking up if he DOES play the violin. Simply because he won't play the violin at all. I think.
Conclusion: Einstein's Big Ideas is a way freaking good movie (if you are kind enough to forget about those scenes). I may buy it since I cannot watch it on Youtube. Rawr.
Quote of the day: Even things with no brains like ions are more sensible than humans. Think: Positive-charged ions don't look down on negative-charged ions. So why and I really mean why do guys look down on girls?
Labels: school life
