Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Linkin Park
@ 8:05 PM
At first I wanna say that Chester Bennington's screaming was what made Linkin Park special, but I realise not. In fact...
Chester Bennington-Screaming makes the song sound just so emo and so...so freaking nice.
Mike Shinoda-Nice voice, cool guitar also. And his piaaaaaano.
Joe Hahn-He is a way cool turntablist. Really way cool.
Brad-His guitar...makes the songs special.
Phoenix-Bassist, gah.
Rob-I love his drums!!! Argh I just love the drums!!!
Still, I love Chester's screaming the most=D
Now I know what they mean when they say Live in Texas is emo. They actually smash all the instruments after the whole thing. And I mean really holding it up in the air and throw it down when I say smash.
Live in Texas rocks!
Chester Bennington-Screaming makes the song sound just so emo and so...so freaking nice.
Mike Shinoda-Nice voice, cool guitar also. And his piaaaaaano.
Joe Hahn-He is a way cool turntablist. Really way cool.
Brad-His guitar...makes the songs special.
Phoenix-Bassist, gah.
Rob-I love his drums!!! Argh I just love the drums!!!
Still, I love Chester's screaming the most=D
Now I know what they mean when they say Live in Texas is emo. They actually smash all the instruments after the whole thing. And I mean really holding it up in the air and throw it down when I say smash.
Live in Texas rocks!