Sunday, October 21, 2007
Pathway @ 5:27 PM
The thing I hate about myself is that I always dump my inspirations (poems) behind.

Good intentions always end up becoming rubbish. And I can't even be myself. Do I even have to doubt my existence? Am I just a phantom haunting NUSH? *touches myself*

I shall go scream at myself tomorrow.

If I ever had the chance to choose which country to go, I would and MUST choose USA. Obviously I want to get LINKIN PARK ALBUMS!!! Woohoo.

See, I am getting more people to hate me. What's the meaning of changing myself when they don't care no matter how much I try? People hate me for the sake of hating me. They just hate someone named Tan Yong Ying. As long as that person is named Tan Yong Ying they will hate her. Reason? No reason. They just hate Tan Yong Ying.