Saturday, October 20, 2007
As the sun sets
@ 5:27 PM
The world, once in darkness,
was grey and cold.
My heart, once in dismay,
was numb and hard.
The overwhelming blackness,
poisoned me like an evil.
And I myself in the end,
became evil too.
I never liked those roses,
I detested laughter.
I was just an alive corpse,
waiting to be slaughtered.
As the fire burned the roses,
as the pain overtook the laughter,
I laid myself down,
and let those blood flow.
I felt no pain,
I felt no agony.
Those regrets and memories,
were once but never anymore...
as the sun sets.
I was even surprised,
to find myself awake.
And even more surprised,
to find myself healed.
Is it a miracle?
Has the person came?
Though curious and all,
I refused to change.
With memories haunting me,
with ghosts screaming inside me,
I was constantly reminded,
that miracles don't exist...
(to be continued)
was grey and cold.
My heart, once in dismay,
was numb and hard.
The overwhelming blackness,
poisoned me like an evil.
And I myself in the end,
became evil too.
I never liked those roses,
I detested laughter.
I was just an alive corpse,
waiting to be slaughtered.
As the fire burned the roses,
as the pain overtook the laughter,
I laid myself down,
and let those blood flow.
I felt no pain,
I felt no agony.
Those regrets and memories,
were once but never anymore...
as the sun sets.
I was even surprised,
to find myself awake.
And even more surprised,
to find myself healed.
Is it a miracle?
Has the person came?
Though curious and all,
I refused to change.
With memories haunting me,
with ghosts screaming inside me,
I was constantly reminded,
that miracles don't exist...
(to be continued)