Wednesday, October 17, 2007
><
@ 11:27 AM
I hate this.
Out of all the days my laptop had to be screwed up on the day before French project. Then I was like what the hell. Okay so no choice had to call Yan Sheng to ask him to do the project=( then I am supposed to call him at certain times to check on him. Then I called punctually except for the last one, when I am supposed to call at 9.15pm. At 9pm I felt so tired and sian thanks to my laptop so I fell asleep, thinking that I would wake up, which I did not.
Then this morning when Yan Sheng came to school he asked me why I did not call him, and then Tricia they all were like "woo" and blah blah blah. Gah>< why they all always bully me derh??!! Only call for project also got problem...felt like strangling him...
But calling him is fun. Especially when you have a screaming sister in the phone. She is interesting, and I feel like seeing her. She must be a fun person. I shall see who can scream louder=D Muahaha. All ears beware.
"With you, everyday is a sunny day. No matter how big the rain is, it will never put out the love between us."
Out of all the days my laptop had to be screwed up on the day before French project. Then I was like what the hell. Okay so no choice had to call Yan Sheng to ask him to do the project=( then I am supposed to call him at certain times to check on him. Then I called punctually except for the last one, when I am supposed to call at 9.15pm. At 9pm I felt so tired and sian thanks to my laptop so I fell asleep, thinking that I would wake up, which I did not.
Then this morning when Yan Sheng came to school he asked me why I did not call him, and then Tricia they all were like "woo" and blah blah blah. Gah>< why they all always bully me derh??!! Only call for project also got problem...felt like strangling him...
But calling him is fun. Especially when you have a screaming sister in the phone. She is interesting, and I feel like seeing her. She must be a fun person. I shall see who can scream louder=D Muahaha. All ears beware.
"With you, everyday is a sunny day. No matter how big the rain is, it will never put out the love between us."
Labels: random