Saturday, October 27, 2007
Quizzes @ 5:40 PM
I feel bored, so I went to I Am Bored website. I am bored, so I went to do some quizzes. I do some quizzes, so I decided not to embed the widget (complicated) but just to state results.

What kind of lover are you? -Passionate lover.
How many germs live on your keyboard? -Approximately equal to number of germs on 449 toilet seats.
What does your favourite colour say about you? - You are: 1) Emotional, Affected, Sensitive. 2) Peaceful, Tranquil, Connected. 3) Spiritual, Experimental, Deep.

This quiz has some sections:
1) Planner or spontaneous? - Planner.
2) Facts or ideas? - Ideas (You focus on the big picture rather than on details.)
3) Heads or hearts? Hearts (When making a decision, you are driven by your personal values and the feelings of others.)
4) Extrovert or introvert? - Extrovert (You tend to focus on and get your motivation from the world around you.)
Result: You are a mentor. (Please lar I am not Ms Chua okay...-.-)

http://schlicken.blogsome.com/2007/08/26/do-you-think-like-a-psychopath/
This shit is cool.

By far this one is VERY creepy. My results:
Biological age: 13 (duh)
Real age: 1.6

Average life expectancy: 74
Your life expectancy: 85.4

This or that? Answer is dumb like hell: The Girlfriend (You are that perfect girlfriend/boyfriend... You love love... You cherish the though of finding that one person who you can love for forever... That person who you can have fun with or be serious with... You are that person and would love to love someone who was like that as well!)
And they said this quiz is about your personality. Ya right how accurate.

This one is cool.
This one also.

Yan Sheng should consider doing this one: http://www.genius-test.com/

Dots. This website even tells you what pen you should buy-.-

Are you suited for heaven or hell? - You are nowhere near an angelic status, yet you are not quite evil. You know right from wrong, but alternate between purity and demonic in your daily life. Your fate is undeterminable.

Where is your spirit craving to take you to? - Everywhere. (Right now you are craving to go everywhere and meet everyone because you just can't get enough of this life. You have ambitions and dreams that you are determined to accomplish no matter what. You find the world beautiful and mysterious and you have an adventurous spirit. You are going to feel fulfilled when you have experienced and seen as much as possible.)

If you were lost, could you make it back alive? - You might survive. (50/50 chance of getting out of this alive, I hope luck is on your side.)

This website
is fun.

That's all for now.