Sunday, October 28, 2007
Quizzes (Part 2)
@ 9:48 AM
More.
What kind of mental disorder do you have? - Schizophrenic (WTF)
BTW forgot to mention French exam. Was surprisingly manageable for me, only that I forgot motagne is a mountain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am driving myself crazy. Yay me.
Probably the first girl-fuss post I've ever made (thanks to the upcoming disco).
My face is not smooth. At all. And since hair can be smooth so easily, why the face can't? Why must it be full of spots? >< I only have about half a month left to cure my face. The "overpopulated" face. Nooooo.
What kind of mental disorder do you have? - Schizophrenic (WTF)
BTW forgot to mention French exam. Was surprisingly manageable for me, only that I forgot motagne is a mountain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am driving myself crazy. Yay me.
Probably the first girl-fuss post I've ever made (thanks to the upcoming disco).
My face is not smooth. At all. And since hair can be smooth so easily, why the face can't? Why must it be full of spots? >< I only have about half a month left to cure my face. The "overpopulated" face. Nooooo.