Friday, December 21, 2007
Holy shit
@ 7:37 AM
I screwed myself up. Totally. Thanks to Track training.
Must I record my mum's scolding or what? But I know, it's hard to explain how insane she is (literally insane).
I stood from 8pm-10pm outside the house! Yay!
Now I'm feeling damn cold, think maybe I got a fever liao.
But does she care?
Yes I am unfilial to my dad, I treat him as my worker, I totally do not see him in my eye, HAPPY?
Like since WHEN can I explain for myself?
Someone, please, anyone who understands me.
Yes I did see him yesterday. Which makes me miss him even more then.
Just because of an untimely godamnit rain I am scolded as if I killed the President or my dad.
She sees the tears obviously, she must be feeling happy. Very happy. That once again I'm crying thanks to her oh-so-nice-and-philosophical scoldings.
Sometimes I'm scared. Literally scared. 3 years ago. Whatever happened. Whatever was diagnosed to my mum. I have all the reason to believe, that she has a relapse. In Primary 5, that was what caused my results to flunk since then. In NUSH, that will be what caused my future to end.
So let's be insane together!
You want that to happen? You want your daughter to become insane?
Oh sure you do. You can even disown me already, what else can't you do to me?
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: 周杰倫 - 彩虹
via FoxyTunes
Must I record my mum's scolding or what? But I know, it's hard to explain how insane she is (literally insane).
I stood from 8pm-10pm outside the house! Yay!
Now I'm feeling damn cold, think maybe I got a fever liao.
But does she care?
Yes I am unfilial to my dad, I treat him as my worker, I totally do not see him in my eye, HAPPY?
Like since WHEN can I explain for myself?
Someone, please, anyone who understands me.
Yes I did see him yesterday. Which makes me miss him even more then.
Just because of an untimely godamnit rain I am scolded as if I killed the President or my dad.
She sees the tears obviously, she must be feeling happy. Very happy. That once again I'm crying thanks to her oh-so-nice-and-philosophical scoldings.
Sometimes I'm scared. Literally scared. 3 years ago. Whatever happened. Whatever was diagnosed to my mum. I have all the reason to believe, that she has a relapse. In Primary 5, that was what caused my results to flunk since then. In NUSH, that will be what caused my future to end.
So let's be insane together!
You want that to happen? You want your daughter to become insane?
Oh sure you do. You can even disown me already, what else can't you do to me?
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: 周杰倫 - 彩虹
via FoxyTunes