Monday, December 24, 2007
Foolish @ 7:10 AM
Am I foolish or what?
I know he won't be going, yet it seems probable that I will go to the library again. For him. Waiting for him. Imagining all types of possibilities and imagining him coming to see me, like those scenarios in those dramas.
I think I said before I am someone who watches too many dramas.

Poor dolphin.

EDIT: The time is gone. I've told my mum there's no Track (more like Track is "cancelled"). So...go there only for the sake of changing clothes. The one I bought for my mum is too small. Gahs. Probably in JEC till 12 or 1 pm. It depends. I just hope mum won't scold me.

P.S.: I would have asked my dad to fetch me long time ago, but scared that my mum would scold me=.= again. Though it's not raining lar.
WHY THE CLOTHES MUST BE CHANGED WITHIN 3 DAYS?!?!
I THOUGHT IT SHOULD BE 7?!?!