Sunday, December 23, 2007
*stares in amazement*
@ 10:31 AM
Holy.
My mum still thinks there is Track next week, thought there's no more (duh, it's Christmas dude!).
But well Monday we are going to Orchard. I think.
There's still Thursday and Friday...but who's gonna come?
Perhaps I should get to some shopping. Again. Sighs.
Looked at my imeem stats. Wahoo.
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: w-inds. - Beautiful Life
via FoxyTunes
My mum still thinks there is Track next week, thought there's no more (duh, it's Christmas dude!).
But well Monday we are going to Orchard. I think.
There's still Thursday and Friday...but who's gonna come?
Perhaps I should get to some shopping. Again. Sighs.
Looked at my imeem stats. Wahoo.
- 9904 hits, Christmas Party (it's an Audition song btw)
- 9032 hits, Queen of Dancing (still Audition)
- 8884 hits, Happy Ending (STILL Audition)
- 7835 hits, Figure.09 (Holy I thought no one listened to my Linkin Park songs I've uploaded)
- 7528 hits, Love Story (still still still Audition)
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: w-inds. - Beautiful Life
via FoxyTunes