Saturday, December 22, 2007
Titles for blogposts suck.
@ 5:24 PM
Saying too much on blogs suck. It's like I update my blog almost everyday and the number of tags are damn sucky. Put any godamnit sitecounter and pathetic statistics are what you get.
Someone who updates like shit gets zero tags. Someone who never updates gets tons of tags.
I shall stop thinking about whether god is fair or not. After all it's like an excuse to escape from your mistakes, which I always do.
Holy shit I heard a Cantonese version of "Milky Way"?!
I thought I wanted to say something else but I forgot, so wells.
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Linkin Park - No Roads Left
via FoxyTunes
Someone who updates like shit gets zero tags. Someone who never updates gets tons of tags.
I shall stop thinking about whether god is fair or not. After all it's like an excuse to escape from your mistakes, which I always do.
Holy shit I heard a Cantonese version of "Milky Way"?!
I thought I wanted to say something else but I forgot, so wells.
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Linkin Park - No Roads Left
via FoxyTunes