Thursday, February 28, 2008
Changing blogskin @ 3:16 AM
amatorculist
n. a pitiful and insignificant lover
Some random article I saw from this cool website called the Futility Closet.

So I did get my pockey money still after all, but these days I kept overspending. T.T

Mathemacians (like my friends) and physicists (like my dad and my friends) rock. So obviously I was actually interested with the assembly talk yesterday about the Singapore calender. Apparently he actually spent half an hour on the astronomy part (Yu Jia made me realise that), but somehow I don't really mind, for the polar bear was cute!!! The globe was actually dented :O

The assembly talk led me to think about all those lectures that all those people loved to go to, about math and physics and stuff...

http://www.futilitycloset.com/2005/09/03/death-tolls/
Holy shit dude.

I screwed up for my English Practise Test. The narrative was not even 600 words long, and at least 3/5 of the essay consists of conversation. Can see how screwed up it is, can't you?

French was boring. Generally. After French Su Hang and me went to Mcdonalds for dinner, and I find myself talking around 95% of the time. Went to Big Bookshop after that, and you know what?

BIG BOOKSHOP ROCKS!

Ok so I found out that Big Bookshop is much more worth me to waste time there. I'm sorry, but that's how boring the Jurong East Popular can get sometimes.

I do realise that I am sleeping at 11pm and waking up at around 1 or 2 am for 3 or more consecutive days.

Shit.

Me want change blogskin.