Wednesday, February 6, 2008
T.T Nooo...
@ 4:37 PM
Eportfolio's screwed?!
Today's stall was much better than I expected. Thought I would screw it up totally.
The teachers I've got to my stall are: Li Liangzi, Mr Toh, Mr Lee, Ms Lim, Ms Kong, 董老师......and don't know who. Only know I managed to get a lot of people to come to my stall =D. I can still memorise what I told them when I dragged them to my stall:
"Good morning blah blah blah, would you like to look at our stall? Our stall is paper cutting, and you can choose from 4 designs. So you choose the one you like the most, then we would give you the template and then you cut it. After that you can paste it onto a yellow piece of paper, and then you can bring it home to decorate your house. Also you can get a mouse for free! While stocks last! You want you want?" XDD
Mr Lee was like...I thought it's the HP mouse?
Yuan Han's group got something like...you throw a dart then you aim for a number, if you get dunno what number then you get dunno what question thing. First time I threw I got an 8, but got nothing (I tried to answer a question, they say got sweet, I get no sweet=.=). After some while I throw again I got a 10. I got to water-bomb Yuan Han =O
So apparently those who get 10 can water-bomb him. Wonder why he would sacrifice himself for something like that. Poor Yuan Han...Anyway he managed to dodge all three, good for him (:
Which reminds me. Stupid Jun Yi poured water onto me.
I ended up chasing him about, screaming at the same time. Thanks Esther and Amanda and Yan Sheng who managed to cool me down =)
Left school at 11+am, went to McDonalds and crap, then take MRT train. I'm supposed to stop at Jurong East, but decided to follow YS, Amanda, Hilda and Le Yi (sorry if I spell wrongly) on the train towards Woodlands. After that went to Causeway Point. It's not as small as I thought anyway.
Took the train back at 2+pm. Fell asleep. Ended up it terminated at Jurong East, no one woke me up, so I naturally "went back" towards Woodlands. Only realised it when I heard Marsiling in my sleep. Reached home at 3.40pm.
*I still feel happy, and shall always be happy.*
Today's stall was much better than I expected. Thought I would screw it up totally.
The teachers I've got to my stall are: Li Liangzi, Mr Toh, Mr Lee, Ms Lim, Ms Kong, 董老师......and don't know who. Only know I managed to get a lot of people to come to my stall =D. I can still memorise what I told them when I dragged them to my stall:
"Good morning blah blah blah, would you like to look at our stall? Our stall is paper cutting, and you can choose from 4 designs. So you choose the one you like the most, then we would give you the template and then you cut it. After that you can paste it onto a yellow piece of paper, and then you can bring it home to decorate your house. Also you can get a mouse for free! While stocks last! You want you want?" XDD
Mr Lee was like...I thought it's the HP mouse?
Yuan Han's group got something like...you throw a dart then you aim for a number, if you get dunno what number then you get dunno what question thing. First time I threw I got an 8, but got nothing (I tried to answer a question, they say got sweet, I get no sweet=.=). After some while I throw again I got a 10. I got to water-bomb Yuan Han =O
So apparently those who get 10 can water-bomb him. Wonder why he would sacrifice himself for something like that. Poor Yuan Han...Anyway he managed to dodge all three, good for him (:
Which reminds me. Stupid Jun Yi poured water onto me.
I ended up chasing him about, screaming at the same time. Thanks Esther and Amanda and Yan Sheng who managed to cool me down =)
Left school at 11+am, went to McDonalds and crap, then take MRT train. I'm supposed to stop at Jurong East, but decided to follow YS, Amanda, Hilda and Le Yi (sorry if I spell wrongly) on the train towards Woodlands. After that went to Causeway Point. It's not as small as I thought anyway.
Took the train back at 2+pm. Fell asleep. Ended up it terminated at Jurong East, no one woke me up, so I naturally "went back" towards Woodlands. Only realised it when I heard Marsiling in my sleep. Reached home at 3.40pm.
*I still feel happy, and shall always be happy.*