Saturday, March 8, 2008
RIP @ 9:32 PM
Family blog's dead. Private blog's dead. Yuan Han's blog's dead. Yan Sheng's blog's dead.
Mine is actively dead.

Will blogskin makers stop making stupid blogskins about balloons and start making blogskins about math and science and acids? (Well, one did, and that's all I know)

Will people stop smoking so that health screening won't have stupid questions like "Did you smoke before?"

Will people shut up about me on Youtube or blogs or whatever fucking crap you can think of and just slap me like I'm a bitch?

Will people stop asking me to smile for the sake of smiling and just let me die in my illusions filled with love, dreams, math and nothing else?

If I live just to smile for other people, might as well skin my face off, stick it on that oily and sticky face of yours and smile all you want. If my face is unfortunately smelly, good luck to you.

I should add this to my wishlist:
Death caused by consumption of flourosulfuric acid.

4 days to Season 12 of South Park. They should be more sadistic, hopefully.

Zombies have a miserable life, but isn't that what they live for? They live in order to have a miserable life. Ahaha. What a tragedy.

Once again, fuck off.

"Oh isn't she such a bitch? Look at her, she thinks she deserves him? Right. I wonder what is going on in his mind."