Saturday, March 1, 2008
After the leap day @ 9:50 PM
1st March. Right.

Yesterday was the last day we can go to Mcdonalds and crap and stuff, and so Wei Ren, Amanda and me went there for the last time ): (Yes, only 3 people, because Yan Sheng's dad came to fetch him T.T)

We had the first lick of the last vanilla cone (me), first two bites of last hamburger, etc, all recorded in photos. We even had one minute of silence. >.<. We also took a picture of our feet stepping out of Mcdonalds, and the poster about McDonalds closing down.

Sighs. Memories man, memories. McSpicy meal! Vanilla cones! All gone! Now the nearest place to get these for me is JEC=.=

Got French test today. Managable, except the part about using 4 or 5 prepositions to describe your bedroom. Then Dayna (I think), was like...must it be logical? Madame said yes, but I still asked her if I can have a computer under my bed, and she said no :(

I was planning to have penguins under my bed.

Who cares, French test was actually fun, though I forgot all the conjugations. Again.

Favourite artists:
LINKIN PARK!
Jay Chou.
Evanescence.
Snow Patrol.
One Republic
Boys Like Girls
Eminem
Slipknot
Dragonforce
*waiting to be influenced by more people* XD

Dedicated to people like Wei Ren: Linkin Park still pwns the most, I don't care, they are the only band which makes me scream. So there.