Sunday, March 9, 2008
Depression...?
@ 7:30 PM
I keep telling myself this is impossible. I keep telling myself that there must be a way.
Everytime I look at it, I feel tears down my cheek. Everytime I think of it, I feel my heart beating like hell.
But what if it is destiny for me to let him go?
"Everytime I tell myself, this should be the end of it. I should let go of you after so long. But when I see you smile, when I feel your existence, I do not bear to let you go. I just do not bear. I am just so selfish, ain't I?"
Everytime I look at it, I feel tears down my cheek. Everytime I think of it, I feel my heart beating like hell.
But what if it is destiny for me to let him go?
"Everytime I tell myself, this should be the end of it. I should let go of you after so long. But when I see you smile, when I feel your existence, I do not bear to let you go. I just do not bear. I am just so selfish, ain't I?"