Monday, March 10, 2008
I stare out of the window and... @ 1:07 PM
2 days 20 hours to South Park Season 12. I simply can't wait.

How good would it be if the cause of my death is "Self-deception".

All these is pressing down on me, how long can I withstand this pressure which keeps mocking at me for not being able to find it? I feel it, I cannot find it.

I look at her, I don't know how to help. I look at him, I don't know how to apologise. I look at all my friends, I don't know how to smile. I look at myself, I don't know what to do.

My mind is deceiving me, I know. My mind is soon gonna overtake my body.

"No matter how bad I feel, I still try my best to smile for you. But I just can't. I just hope you don't notice my tears. I just hope you don't notice the pain in me. Go your way, leave me alone. You can't possibly stay for me forever. I can't possibly let you comfort me every single time. It's time I handle it myself."