Thursday, April 10, 2008
...Lack of sleep?
@ 4:26 AM
...
The cough has gone for the worse.
Apparently now I have to cough so hard it's as if I'm coughing my throat out (and I did vomit just now, damn it)
And so, the outcome of this is...?
Total lack of sleep.
I lied down on the bed at 3.30am, I got out of the bed at 4.05am. Usually I sleep till 6 or 7am for that, but today I woke up so early simply because I couldn't even sleep at all. I spent the 35 minutes dozing off and then coughing like shit.
With my lungs like this, how am I supposed to run for my Cross-country?
I sense spears everywhere. I see spears all pointing at me in all sorts of direction, coming from all sorts of places.
Is it just me? Yes it's just me, and it's always me.
----------------
Now playing: John Robson - Chopin - Op.26 no.1, Polonaise in C-sharp minor
via FoxyTunes
The cough has gone for the worse.
Apparently now I have to cough so hard it's as if I'm coughing my throat out (and I did vomit just now, damn it)
And so, the outcome of this is...?
Total lack of sleep.
I lied down on the bed at 3.30am, I got out of the bed at 4.05am. Usually I sleep till 6 or 7am for that, but today I woke up so early simply because I couldn't even sleep at all. I spent the 35 minutes dozing off and then coughing like shit.
With my lungs like this, how am I supposed to run for my Cross-country?
I sense spears everywhere. I see spears all pointing at me in all sorts of direction, coming from all sorts of places.
Is it just me? Yes it's just me, and it's always me.
----------------
Now playing: John Robson - Chopin - Op.26 no.1, Polonaise in C-sharp minor
via FoxyTunes