Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Rantings
@ 8:09 PM
It's just a black and white lie.
Double-sided lie? Right.
Am I fooling him, or myself, or both?
As I was writing the chinese compo about simplicity being the most beautiful thing on Earth, I was reminded of my own reflection for two passages. Then I realised how uncaring I can be.
Since when have I exactly cared for a friend? When they need help from me, do I go and help? No. When they need a shoulder to cry on, am I there for them? No. When they ask me about homework, have I ever bothered to give out 5 minutues to help them? No. When they are concerned for me have I ever thanked them for worrying about me so much? No.
Have I ever bothered to push myself and improve myself?
No.
How many more reasons must I give to convince you people that I am just not worth it at all?
Double-sided lie? Right.
Am I fooling him, or myself, or both?
As I was writing the chinese compo about simplicity being the most beautiful thing on Earth, I was reminded of my own reflection for two passages. Then I realised how uncaring I can be.
Since when have I exactly cared for a friend? When they need help from me, do I go and help? No. When they need a shoulder to cry on, am I there for them? No. When they ask me about homework, have I ever bothered to give out 5 minutues to help them? No. When they are concerned for me have I ever thanked them for worrying about me so much? No.
Have I ever bothered to push myself and improve myself?
No.
How many more reasons must I give to convince you people that I am just not worth it at all?