Friday, April 11, 2008
Weird mixed-up day @ 9:33 PM
Went to school, assembly at classroom, it's just weird.

History test appeared easier than I thought, maybe because I read the notes only 5 minutes before the test. Screwed up Question 2, not enough time to write T.T

Planned to go sickbay during English but did not in the end. English ended, break again. Then Math (yay), then Geog elective, then CCA.

Did not run today, stupid cough is pwning me in everyway possible. Did the strengthening part because I thought it was lighter exercise, ended up coughing till my stomach pain :'(

Went up to CO, got pwned by my own erhu :''(

Went home, almost got pwned by chasing YS who got my mocha :X

Reached MRT interchange, bought 7-up, then waited for bus 143. I sat down, tried to sympathise with my erhu which got its string broken again...Grr... D=<

Then then then...as I screwed open my bottle of 7-up...whoosh...and I got a 7-up fountain. Got 7-up on my skirt, erhu and laptop bag. Wiped 7-up away from erhu, still got 7-up in skirt and laptop bag.

Reached home, threw laptop bag and skirt into washing machine, end of story.