Saturday, May 31, 2008
Day successfully wasted
@ 6:37 AM
Went to school in morning, slacked around at Amanda's booth before going upstairs to the forth floor.
Computer lab is not open! Argh!
So off to IMM. When I reached there I ran to Watsons immediately. And guess what?
The angel keychains that came from Taiwan were all gone!!! Noooooo!!!!! T.T (Cheryl Ko has one of those keychains.) Was so devastated that I bought a big packet of Cadbury chocolate to bite on...just like Mello in Death Note...xD
Lazed around, saw really crazy prices for some shops. Like Espirit selling shirts at $9.90, $13, $15.90, etc...
Even though a few of them would sum up to a big amount of money, but take note, it's Espirit, how do you expect me not to freak out...?
Wanted to find out discount prices from Fox (that sells some really awesome jackets), but can't find any good ones...T.T
The Pandan chiffon cake that cost $1.64 last time now costs $2.20, and it does not smell as nice. *sniff*
Samuel and Kevin are selling all bottoms at $12 :O Damn wtf.
I.P. Zone is selling all jackets at $23-$29, again, and shirts for $10.90 each (minimum 2 pieces). I am so going to buy their shirts later on at Tricia's shopping spree party. But their bottoms....don't need to think. Hard to find cheap ones....or it is? I know all bottoms there are $5 off, so some will cost $24...Hmm.
Bought one more jacket at I.P. Zone (and that is my 10th jacket). Ewin kept emphasising to me that it's the jacket Yuan Han got for his birthday...=.= Like I care.
Lazed some more, went back to school by bus 188, slacked at Amanda's booth some more.
Got called off by Mr Lee to do child labour. Kinda fun, only got a slight headache while doing so. Saved 4 balloons from the Auditorium, almost burst by Hui Kang, Shao Hao they all. Scary >.<
The book vendor came at around 4pm. I finally got Flatland!!!
And there goes the day successfully watsed.
Computer lab is not open! Argh!
So off to IMM. When I reached there I ran to Watsons immediately. And guess what?
The angel keychains that came from Taiwan were all gone!!! Noooooo!!!!! T.T (Cheryl Ko has one of those keychains.) Was so devastated that I bought a big packet of Cadbury chocolate to bite on...just like Mello in Death Note...xD
Lazed around, saw really crazy prices for some shops. Like Espirit selling shirts at $9.90, $13, $15.90, etc...
Even though a few of them would sum up to a big amount of money, but take note, it's Espirit, how do you expect me not to freak out...?
Wanted to find out discount prices from Fox (that sells some really awesome jackets), but can't find any good ones...T.T
The Pandan chiffon cake that cost $1.64 last time now costs $2.20, and it does not smell as nice. *sniff*
Samuel and Kevin are selling all bottoms at $12 :O Damn wtf.
I.P. Zone is selling all jackets at $23-$29, again, and shirts for $10.90 each (minimum 2 pieces). I am so going to buy their shirts later on at Tricia's shopping spree party. But their bottoms....don't need to think. Hard to find cheap ones....or it is? I know all bottoms there are $5 off, so some will cost $24...Hmm.
Bought one more jacket at I.P. Zone (and that is my 10th jacket). Ewin kept emphasising to me that it's the jacket Yuan Han got for his birthday...=.= Like I care.
Lazed some more, went back to school by bus 188, slacked at Amanda's booth some more.
Got called off by Mr Lee to do child labour. Kinda fun, only got a slight headache while doing so. Saved 4 balloons from the Auditorium, almost burst by Hui Kang, Shao Hao they all. Scary >.<
The book vendor came at around 4pm. I finally got Flatland!!!
And there goes the day successfully watsed.