Friday, May 23, 2008
@ 10:31 AM
Note for the sake of it:
Orisinal.com
I'm in the school computer lab now. Don't ask.
EDIT:
Another note-->http://www.onemanga.com/Angel_Densetsu
EDIT at 7.58pm:
Helped out at CO today. More like intruding larh...felt so guilty.
I think my face is kinda allergic to the facewash I'm using or something like that. I am not sure. Only know that my face always swells up at certain spots at random times. Even though it may be a mosquito bite, I don't think so, since it's occuring more and more nowadays.
It hurts to realise that you may be losing a friend soon, or that you may have lost one already.
What have I done, I don't know, I have not realised yet. You could tell me what I've done wrong, I could apologise and not do it again. But...you didn't say anything, you just changed suddenly. I don't know what to think, what to do.
Someone said that it means I'm feeling lost. Me? I don't know. Guilt or ignorance or what?
I can't even keep a secret properly. I just blurted it out to the people I'm not even good friends with. What is wrong with me?
Even if that someone can forgive me, I can't. I already said it out, they already knew about it, nothing can change the fact. So...yeah. I can't forgive myself at all.
Whatever have I done wrong? Can't you just tell me? Must you just turn your head away and never speak to me again?
Orisinal.com
I'm in the school computer lab now. Don't ask.
EDIT:
Another note-->http://www.onemanga.com/Angel_Densetsu
EDIT at 7.58pm:
Helped out at CO today. More like intruding larh...felt so guilty.
I think my face is kinda allergic to the facewash I'm using or something like that. I am not sure. Only know that my face always swells up at certain spots at random times. Even though it may be a mosquito bite, I don't think so, since it's occuring more and more nowadays.
It hurts to realise that you may be losing a friend soon, or that you may have lost one already.
What have I done, I don't know, I have not realised yet. You could tell me what I've done wrong, I could apologise and not do it again. But...you didn't say anything, you just changed suddenly. I don't know what to think, what to do.
Someone said that it means I'm feeling lost. Me? I don't know. Guilt or ignorance or what?
I can't even keep a secret properly. I just blurted it out to the people I'm not even good friends with. What is wrong with me?
Even if that someone can forgive me, I can't. I already said it out, they already knew about it, nothing can change the fact. So...yeah. I can't forgive myself at all.
Whatever have I done wrong? Can't you just tell me? Must you just turn your head away and never speak to me again?