Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Firefox....Zzz. @ 8:15 PM
Good thing about Firefox Beta 3.whatever:
It's new! And...it's just nice!

Bad thing about Firefox Beta 3.whatever:
So many themes and add-ons do not work=.=

So hold on, I shall revert back to Firefox 2.whatever.

EDIT at 8.42pm:

Done! XD

Looking at the camp photos on Mr Yee's ePortfolio again. Damn lol xD

I see myself with the Faraday shirt, black jacket, haversack. XD

To review about today? Basically slacking day.

Morning: SMO

Afternoon: Carnival briefing+ Go JEL slack + Accompany Amanda home+ Go back JEL slack + Home

Night: Trying to slack efficiently (Like implementing Math with slacking)

Maybe I should slack at Fibonacci number hours? Or prime number hours?

Reading about equipolygons now. Lalala~~~

1)"Everyday I'm loving you more and more, bit by bit, and the love tends to infinity."
2)"We are linked by our hearts; the two of us will go on a series that sums to one."