Saturday, May 24, 2008
SIMC
@ 4:17 PM
The SIMC closing ceremony was kinda nice...short and sweet =)
Went to school at 7.15am to help out at Chinese Orchestra. Most of the time was crapping with Yan Sheng, Matthew, Qian Cheng etc. Desmond was playing this game where you must peel the shell of the prawn off, and the way it's done is darned funny XD
昭君怨 is nice, I tell you.
The conductor is planning to let me learn erhu instead of cello because I may not be able to attend practises on Fridays...
*checks Track competition date*
Earliest session: 3rd July
Latest session: 16th July
Like this how I transfer to Chinese Orchestra?
T.T
Went to school at 7.15am to help out at Chinese Orchestra. Most of the time was crapping with Yan Sheng, Matthew, Qian Cheng etc. Desmond was playing this game where you must peel the shell of the prawn off, and the way it's done is darned funny XD
昭君怨 is nice, I tell you.
The conductor is planning to let me learn erhu instead of cello because I may not be able to attend practises on Fridays...
*checks Track competition date*
Earliest session: 3rd July
Latest session: 16th July
Like this how I transfer to Chinese Orchestra?
T.T