Friday, May 16, 2008
Must be optimistic... @ 10:03 PM
No matter how tired I feel right now, I shall still blog (not like someone=.=).

The first speech was fun. When the guy told us to put our thumbs, I kinda went against my instinct and put my left thumb over my right thumb (does it again, left over right, maybe it's not against my instinct after all).

Anyways, the guy said those with left thumb over right thumb are those good in art, not so good in math. (How can you? Since when am I good in art? And since when do I not like Math?) Yan Sheng got it also.

Then the guy continued, "Boys ah, those with left thumb over right thumb...means your wife will rule you in the future."

Although it's still 10+ years away, but...lol. Damn lol. So when the guy said that, I was like...oh that sounds great. Then I looked over at 201. I see people looking at Yan Sheng who's having that 无奈 expression. Then I knew it, he got it! XDXDXDXDXD I felt damn shuang after that. =)

Well, he should still feel thankful, because right over left=ruled by mother-in-law. It'll be MUCH worse. So be very thankful, Yan Sheng=.=

And it's amazing, how the guy for the second speech mentioned "Manchester United" first. Hallelujah!

Somehow I think the theory for the first guy is screwed up. Probably it's left over right=Math, right over left=Art. At least me, YS and Ting got like...opposite results? So ya.

Zhao Ye and Weichao got so many prizes! Congratulations! =D

CAP!!!

Disappointing, but whatever. Aiming for 4.2 CAP next semester, thanks to Huiwen who reminded me that 4.5=A or A+.

Track. Me got 200m, 4X100m and 4X400m. Track isn't so bad for me, especially when Amanda helped me find Yan Sheng (and then I chiong-ed like siao for 100m/200m training) XD.

Perhaps I should put Track as 2nd CCA instead of dropping it altogether next semester. I still like running, no matter what...

Thanks to Yan Sheng, Ting and Amanda for today after CCA. Sorry for the screaming, Yan Sheng. And sorry for breaking it out to you...Just to say thanks.

"No matter what, I still screamt at you, I still told you about my mum. Why am I just so weak and fragile? Why I just can't be stronger?"