Sunday, May 18, 2008
Holidays @ 3:59 PM
So. Target is >4.2 CAP next semester. Calculated number of MCs, CAP points, minimum grade, etc. Even planned on who to consult.

Realised the importance of a timetable for me if I want to start bucking up during the holidays already. Should I disclose it?

...

I don't think so. And don't feel like it.

To (Ting)^2: You sounded serious on the family blog. Can only say "jiayou" for you. Thanks for those words on Friday, and even though it may not help much, I'm trying my best to...yeah, do what you suggested. Thanks for being there for me always, hearing me rant, scream and stuff, etc.

Amazingly I wasn't emo-ing that much since yesterday already. If it was last year I would probably slap myself for the CAP. Probably because it's 0.04 away from target, and only 0.04 away from target.

Newgrounds has amazing audio and games. Wasted a bit too much time there this morning.

"My teddy bear misses your warm hug, my dolphin misses your dolphin, and I miss you."