Monday, May 19, 2008
...
@ 9:16 PM
Damn pissed off.
Irritating.
Disappointing.
Fragile.
Hypocritical (it's back)
Attention-seeking
Weak
Useless
Helpless
Irresponsible
Over-relaxed (I have no sense of urgency at all; I'm not working hard for my 4.2 CAP at all)
Yeah. Made a timetable, as I said. Did not follow it at all. Tried to do trigonometry, ended up sleeping. Woke up at 8.36pm, then prepared dinner. Then some idiot called me just right before 9, then tell me got FPS to do.
Then parents darn irritating.
It is just a freaking level camp. Dad thinks me no transport, money, etc. Mum thinks me no food, must treat friends to cake, etc.
Please STFU?
After what happened on Friday, I am very disappointed in myself. Irresponsible, dishonest, escaping from reality, etc. All these.
I MUST GET MY 4.2 CAP! I CANNOT SLACK!!!
I SLACK I DIE!
Wanted to sleep right after dinner, but perhaps no. I'm so pissed off right now.
I read those mangas, then I ask myself, "Am I like one of those bitches that snatch other people's boyfriends?" or "Am I also as naive and idiotic as her?" or "Have I been trying too little?" or "Is this what it's supposed to be like?"
I see the girls in the mangas, they are just normal people, yet they can care so much for their other halves. Me?
Just screaming at him, hitting him, scolding him and stuff.
Then at home I miss him and stuff.
Am I just relying on him for mental support, and that's all?
Am I just crying and then waiting for him to save me, and that's all?
Why do I rant on my blog so much?
PICK MYSELF UP AND STOP WHINING ALREADY, BITCH.
There are people in China suffering out there, without any complaints!
AND HERE I AM FUCKING WHINING LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT.
NOW STFU, GET AWAY FROM ME. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU, DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU, DON'T WANT TO FEEL YOU.
GET AWAY. NOW.
You must be there comforting me, and then thinking, "Why the hell is she ranting so much?" right? You are just there to make me happy, then wonder, "Why the hell can't she just shut up right?"
And I must emphasise.
I AM IN NO WAYS STRESSED. WHICH IS WHY I AM SCOLDING MYSELF. SO THERE.
"What's wrong with me liking Math, if not demanding to understand the advanced parts of it? You influenced me, so there. Shut up."
Irritating.
Disappointing.
Fragile.
Hypocritical (it's back)
Attention-seeking
Weak
Useless
Helpless
Irresponsible
Over-relaxed (I have no sense of urgency at all; I'm not working hard for my 4.2 CAP at all)
Yeah. Made a timetable, as I said. Did not follow it at all. Tried to do trigonometry, ended up sleeping. Woke up at 8.36pm, then prepared dinner. Then some idiot called me just right before 9, then tell me got FPS to do.
Then parents darn irritating.
It is just a freaking level camp. Dad thinks me no transport, money, etc. Mum thinks me no food, must treat friends to cake, etc.
Please STFU?
After what happened on Friday, I am very disappointed in myself. Irresponsible, dishonest, escaping from reality, etc. All these.
I MUST GET MY 4.2 CAP! I CANNOT SLACK!!!
I SLACK I DIE!
Wanted to sleep right after dinner, but perhaps no. I'm so pissed off right now.
I read those mangas, then I ask myself, "Am I like one of those bitches that snatch other people's boyfriends?" or "Am I also as naive and idiotic as her?" or "Have I been trying too little?" or "Is this what it's supposed to be like?"
I see the girls in the mangas, they are just normal people, yet they can care so much for their other halves. Me?
Just screaming at him, hitting him, scolding him and stuff.
Then at home I miss him and stuff.
Am I just relying on him for mental support, and that's all?
Am I just crying and then waiting for him to save me, and that's all?
Why do I rant on my blog so much?
PICK MYSELF UP AND STOP WHINING ALREADY, BITCH.
There are people in China suffering out there, without any complaints!
AND HERE I AM FUCKING WHINING LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT.
NOW STFU, GET AWAY FROM ME. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU, DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU, DON'T WANT TO FEEL YOU.
GET AWAY. NOW.
You must be there comforting me, and then thinking, "Why the hell is she ranting so much?" right? You are just there to make me happy, then wonder, "Why the hell can't she just shut up right?"
And I must emphasise.
I AM IN NO WAYS STRESSED. WHICH IS WHY I AM SCOLDING MYSELF. SO THERE.
"What's wrong with me liking Math, if not demanding to understand the advanced parts of it? You influenced me, so there. Shut up."