Monday, June 2, 2008
Quizzzzzzzz (Part 4) @ 12:08 AM
1. HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?
My Spirit Will Go On--Dragonforce
Duh! Of course it will go on! I have motivation! (Hope it comes to me today in school...Sighs)

2. WILL YOU GET FAR IN LIFE?
Pieces--w-inds.
What? My life will go in pieces? Oh no?!

3. HOW DO YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU?
Degrees of Loneliness--WAWA
...Eh?

4. WILL YOU GET MARRIED?
The Replacement (5th May 2008)--the mrbrown show
WHAT?! THE REPLACEMENT WILL MARRY ME?! HUH?!
...Foreigner? Foreign talent beer auntie?! *screams*

5. WHAT IS YOUR BEST FRIENDS THEME SONG?
Repentance--Dream Theater
...That's just simply weird.

6. WHAT IS THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE?
Let Me Dance--Lexy
I can't dance very well...

7. WHAT WAS HIGH SCHOOL LIKE?
Rnw@Y--Linkin Park
Runaway? I do not run away from school...Though I do run a lot in school...

10. WHAT IS IN STORE FOR THIS WEEKEND?
Starfire--Dragonforce
"Dark night with a glimmering light in the distance up ahead
In the forest they dwell with a misty spell no one heard what once was said"
...So I will see light in the distance? Stars?
:)

11. TO DESCRIBE YOUR GRANDPARENTS?
Crank That--Soulja Boy
...
WHAT THE HELL?!
Even the Spongebob video of Crank That doesn't fit!

12. HOW IS YOUR LIFE GOING?
(Sic)--Slipknot
My life is going metal? That will be good...
"You can't kill me, 'cause I'm already inside you."
WOAH. WOOHOO!

13. WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

No Make Up--Son Sang Mi
No make up? I don't mind...

14. HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE YOU?
夜的第七章--周杰伦
...Twilight? A chapter in the night?

15. WILL YOU HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?
All The Things She Said--T.A.T.U
Huh? Who said what affect me happy blah?!

16. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS REALLY THINK OF YOU?
BAN! BAN!--Love Machine
WTF?! My friends ban me? From what? @.@

17. DO PEOPLE SECRETLY LUST AFTER YOU?
No More Sorrow (Live)--Linkin Park
"Thieves and hypocrites!
Thieves and hypocrites!
Thieves and hypocrites!"
They lust after me? Oh no :O

18. HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY?
So Beautiful--Dashboard Confessional
"You've got your inside lines
But you're never happy with what you've got"
...I am never happy? Kinda true sometimes...:X

19. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE?
La Campanella--Franz Liszt
Slit my wrist to the notes of La Campanella (trusts me, it'll be fun)?
Huh?

20. WILL YOU EVER HAVE CHILDREN?
Happiness--Super Junior
...So I will just be happy like siao?

21. WHAT SONG WILL YOU STRIP TO?
Take My Hand--Simple Plan
"
The city sleeps and we're lost in the moment
Another kiss says we're lying on the pavement"
O.O

22. IF A MAN IN A VAN OFFERED YOU CANDY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Vocalise--Rachmaninoff
Sounds like a great idea to take out your violin and start irritating him with this piece...XD

23. WHAT DOES YOUR MOTHER THINK OF YOU?
Excursions Op. 20, No. 4--Barber (Classical piece=.=)
...We'll be going on excursions forever? Eh?!

24. WHAT IS YOUR DEEP DARK SECRET?
Op. 25 No. 6, Etude in G-sharp Minor--Chopin
I promised to say my deep dark secret to someone only...So there!

25. WHAT IS YOUR MORTAL ENEMY'S THEME SONG?
First Touch--Yanni
Right, first touch and we know we are enemies? I guess so?

26. WHAT'S YOUR PERSONALITY LIKE?
The worst day ever--Simple Plan
"
And I feel like
I'm living the worst day
Over and over again"
I do not feel like that every single day....O.O

27. WHAT SONG WILL BE PLAYED AT YOUR WEDDING?
Walking in the Air--Nightwish
"
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly"
...
Sound like a nice piece?

There. Done.
Please highlight the words if necessary. I am not bothered to edit it any longer.