Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Quizzzzzzzz (Part 5) @ 10:08 AM
I woke up this morning to realise I just had a freaky dream, far beyond my imagination. I can't bring myself to talk about it at all here, because it's just way out of logic.

Anyway, got tagged by Su Hang D=<
  1. Su Hang
  2. (Ting)^2
  3. Amanda
  4. Josephine
  5. Vivian Lau
  6. Tricia
  7. Yan Sheng
  8. Wei Ren
  9. Timothy
  10. Chester (Ng, not Bennington)
  11. Ian Foo
  12. Gayathri
  13. Yu Jia
  14. Natalie
  15. Hilda
  16. Aisyah
  17. Shahid
  18. Charles Wong
  19. Spencer
  20. Zikri

01.How did you meet #14?
Natalie. First day of school lorh.

02. What would you do if you didnt meet #1?
Su Hang. I would probably mourn for myself and my daughters every single day, because she started the family with (Ting)^2!

03. What if #9 and #20 dated?
Timothy and Zikri. The day they date each other is the day we die due to meteorite striking Earth.

04. Describe #3.
AMANDA!!! Hyper like siao! Someone who I can confide to sometimes :)

05. Is #8 attractive?
Wei Ren. Need I say more?

06. Describe #7.
Yan Sheng. A somewhat-rare-to-be genius of a kind, not exactly nerdy, not exactly geeky. Very influential, especially to me, as you can see how greatly he contributes to me liking Linkin Park and Mathematics.

07. Know of any of #12's family members?
Gayathri. Yes! Her twin sister! XD

08. What will you do if #18 confesses that he/she likes you?
Charles Wong. Tell him there's someone called Ang Yan Sheng of M08201, then slap myself, for this is impossible, which means I am possibly dreaming.

09. What language does #15 speak?
Hilda. She speaks...what I speak?

10. Who is #9 going out with?
Timothy. How would I know/ Why would (should) I tell you?

11. How old is #16?
Aisyah. Same same!

12. When is the last time you spoke to #13?
Yu Jia. Spoke? In camp perhaps.

13. Who is #2's favourite band/singer?
(Ting)^2. w-inds. / Keita Tachibana lorh. (Gets Yan Sheng to say "Keita" while floating around XD)

14. You ever date #4?
Josephine. ...Need I say more?

15. Would you ever date #1?
Su Hang. She already has Uly, I already have YS, so what is your problem?! (*^#*^&(*^(*&%&^@%#

16. Is #19 single?
Spencer. Yes. I think.

17. What's #10 last name?
This question is damn fitting (and necessary). Ng, not Bennington.

18. Would you ever be in a relationship with #11?
Ian Foo. Please refer to question 15.

19. School of #3?
AMANDA! NUSH! XD

20. Where does #6 live?
Tricia. Near the school lorh.

21. Whats your favourite thing about #5?
Vivian Lau. The fact that she's in Chinese Orchestra and gets free entertainment every Friday and has 2 drum sticks to whack Yan Sheng.

You're tagged! :D
  1. Vivian Lau
  2. (Ting)^2
  3. AMANDA!
  4. Tricia
  5. Josephine
  6. Lim Pin (I know you read my blog, so XD)