Sunday, June 8, 2008
Quizzzzzzzz (Part 6) @ 3:41 AM
Q1: Do you like your present school?
...In which aspect.

Q2: What do you want the most now?
The most? Now? Well, can I not say here, that is?

Q3: Who is the closest person to you in your school?
No one in particular? But the closest group would be the family tree xD

Q4: Do you hate your friends sometimes?
Natural human instincts says yes, but "forgive and forget"! Also, I try my best not to hate my friends...I hope >.<

Q5: Are you afraid of death?
If and only if I have not live my life to the fullest. Now I personally think it's 92% potential energy reached.

Q6: What is your goal this year?
To get >4.2 CAP for Semester 2, which may be...possible?

Q7: Do you believe in love at first sight?
Believe in the idea of it or the probability of it? They are two different things, mind you.

Q8: Do you believe in eternal love?
For someone like me, yes, what do you think==

Q9: Do you think boyfriends are a necessity?
Necessity? No. Even Primary 3 kids know humans survive with oxygen, food and water (Sorry, that it has to be so scientifically sound yet so...cruel.)

Q10: What do you enjoy doing the most?
Well, to...know that you are still breathing? Even though at times you wished you had not, there are much more times you thanked yourself and your family and friends that you had.

Q11a: Have you ever done anything for your admirer?
...I guess so? Admire in what sense? Respect or love or...fangirl?

Q11b: Have you ever done anything for your admiree?
...Refer to Q11a.

Q12: What feeling do you hate most?
Currently I hate the feeling of standing on the line, in between slacking and non-slacking. I swear I could not stand 5 minutes of slacking.

Q13: Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I try to, though I tend to neglect people at times...Sorry >.<

Q16: Do you find life meaningless?
Life=42, dude. Or, if you don't like 42, then 9X6 in base 13!

Q17: What do you live for?
Live for the fact that this is the one and only life I possibly have?

Q18: Who do you talk most to in school?
The family tree =D

Q19: What book are you currently reading?
Math Wonders by...I am not bothered to switch on the lights and see=.=

Q20:[Edited]Would you rather a real world of infinite impossibilities, or a fantasy world of infinite possibilities?
This question is weird, I know...But I would choose a real world of infinite impossibilities, because infinite impossibilities implies infinite possibilities too! (Induction MA4105 or MA4107) XD


Yay!

I changed my blogskin two times in a day!

Well I have my reasons, do not stop me. Bleah XD