Saturday, November 15, 2008
Reshuffle
@ 9:18 PM
So apparently, class is gonna be reshuffled next year. I will not know the feelings of it till next year, school starts again.
1. The person whotag/pass you saw posting this quiz is?
Wei Ren
2. Your relationship with him is?
Hai.
3. Your five impression of him/her?
Hai, random, mostly helpful, Audition, gay smile
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Went to Ginza with me to get random stuff xDD
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
._.
6. If he/she become your lover you will?
NEVAR.
7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
NEVAR.
8. If he/she become your enemy, you will?
NEVAR.
9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be?
NEVAR.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?
GoGinza West Coast Plaza
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Hehehehe. -gay smile-
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Go see Chester and Yu Jia's blog for reference.
13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Those I am supposed to love.
14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
Those I am supposed to hate.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
More sensible.
16.For people that care and like you, say something to them:
-They will know what I want to say.-
17.Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.They are:
1. Yu Jia
2. Amanda Lim
3. Tricia
4. Su Hang
5. Ting
6. Josephine
7. Ian Foo
8. Timothy
9. YS
10. My dad
18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with? [Josephine]
Lalala.
19. Is no.9 a male or female? [YS]
I am damning those who thinks he's a girl.
20. If number 7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? [Ian Foo and my dad]
No.
21. What is no.2 studying about? [Amanda]
Coral reefs.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? [Tricia]
Yesterday.
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like? [Timothy]
Yellowcard xD
24. Does no.1 have any siblings? [Yu Jia]
Brother.
25. Will you woo no.3? [Tricia]
NEVAR!
26. How about number 7? [Ian Foo]
NEVAAAAAR!
27. Is no. 4 single? [Su Hang]
Yes.
28. What is the surname of no.5? [Ting]
Ting. You haz problem?
29. What's the hobby of no.10? [My dad]
You will not want to know.
30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well? [Ting and YS]
Duh.
31. Where is no.2 studying at? [Amanda Lim]
Hai.
32.Say something casually about no.1? [Yu Jia]
Ninja hi.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6? [Josephine]
NEVAR!
34. Where does no.9 live at? [YS]
I don't want him to kill me, so NEVAR!
35. What colour does no.4 like? [Su Hang]
Hmm...brown?
36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends? [Ting and Yu Jia]
No.
37. is no.7 the sexiest person in the world? [Ian Foo]
Go ask him yourself.
38. What is no.6 doing now? [Josephine]
Sleeping.
Time for reflections though almost no one reads them?
Aisyah
I don't know much about you, but you are always so kind to me.
Ananya
Nothing much to say.
Chester
What I can remember of you is Bleach and that only MSN convo I had with you last year.
Dillen
Nothing to comment.
Shahid
Sorry for being such an asshole in class, and nice working with you for Chemistry PBL.
Zikri
Sorry for ignoring you during class discussions, and nice working with you for PBL also.
Gayathri
Sorry for being harsh to you last year and perhaps this year also, you have been so much more friendly...thanks for being there to cheer me up or even say hi :)
Natalie
Honestly, last year I thought you were one who were too "nice" and "innocent" and thought you were just putting up an innocent front, but as time goes on I realise you are really a nice and friendly person who is always generous and never scolds people. Sorry for being bad to you in the past, forgive me kay?
Lester
I still remember those random conversations with you and Spencer last year in Art Class. Nice time talking about blasting MP3 and trying to sketch pictures of the school. Although I don't really know you that much, I guess that's because you don't show much of yourself also. I hope you can be more outspoken and sentimental, yea?
Timothy
Lol last year you were just silently playing with your laptop, randomly popping up here and there. But this year you've grown more approaching, and though sometimes you think you should be a gamer again, I think it's good you made an effort to reach out, so continue on like that! I like it the way you are more "outward" to others.
Yu Jia
NINJA meow. Well, at first we just briefly said hi to each other, but then suddenly we just talked to each other and we ended up very well! I still remember the trip to Jurong East. It was...an enriching and deep outing for me. It's also nice sitting beside you, drawing MSN convos and writing -ahemcough- comments about certain -ahemcough- authorities. Had a fun time pollinating you, hope we can still be in the same class next year so to accomplish more ninja missions xD. Last of all, a BIG BIG THANKS =D
Jamos
Last year, you simply destroyed everything, made everyone angry, made Ms Chua worried. This year, you changed really, really a lot. You became less destructive, and changed it into "brief strokes of masterpieces". For me, you are one of the nicest person I have met, who does not shout even when you are angry at -cough-. It was really nice knowing someone special like you, and I hope I can see more ice cream sticks from you next year!
Spencer
Sad case, I should say? Well, we used to be good friends, but because of my childishness, we sort of "turned away" from each other. When you asked me about my CAP on MSN yesterday, I was really surprised and thankful that you still talk to me despite of being such an ass. I just want to say, sorry for the "screw you" or whatever last time, those times during Art lessons will be one of my most memorable parts of my life, and thanks for the cat.
Praveer
The most memorable part about you was asking me to be online to play CS with me. Although we did not do that in the end, but to me, you are nice and funny, always entertaining the class and providing laughter for us. You always make the class so much more cheerful and bright.
Tricia
I remember that you were the first person I know during Matriculation Day already, and we've gone through hyper times, anrgy times thanks to -cough-, and even though I've been bad to you sometimes, you nevertheless always stood by me when I need someone, and you've always encouraged me when I am low. Sorry for screaming/shouting/snapping at you, sorry for not taking out so much time for you, and really, really, a big sincere thanks and hug for you, my dearest sister! I hope we can still be "xiao zhang" and "fu xiao zhang" next year in chinese class! You always group up with me for projects, and I really love working together with you, especially for chinese oral presentations. You always try to stand strong, no matter how hard or tiring it is for you. I know I have much more stuff to say for you, but I just can't seem to remember.
Andrew
Hamtaro! You are simply friendly and does not seem to hold a grudge against people generally. Well, of course I don't know what really is the case, but well...wish you good luck for next year and beyond? Yea.
Wayne
Nothing to comment. Hi math genius.
Huiwen
Hard time marking the attendance, huh? XD Always being so violent to Michelle, oh hor...
Michelle
Sorry for being bad to you at times, and we shall always stick together and never separate! XD By the way, don't be so violent. It hurts for someone as thin as me -.-
Satya
Nothing to comment.
Sourav
You can be a nice person. Just...keep working on it. I hope sooner or later, you will get it.
Hilda
o.o Last year I thought you only know how to scream. This year you provide joy for the class instead with your blurness xD Sorry for any criticism about you in the past, thanks for giving so much joy for me at the back of the classroom XDXD
Wei Ren
I remember a lot about you. The deoderant [however you spell that] in your bag, the rubbish you had inside during Orientation, those trips to Vivo and Ginza, the star necklace I got and the name-carved thingy [still in my pencil case], your birthday present for me which is a blue wallet, up to the torrents you helped me find, the random gayness you possess, etc etc. Thanks for being
such a wonderfully random friend. XD
A lot of apologies, a lot of thanks also.
As for the other people in other classes, I wish to reserve them to myself. Sorry to Tricia and Wei Ren, you are in my same class, so I would just say what I want to *.*
GOOD JOB FARADAY! We showed the other houses who we really are this year, but that does not mean we can slack next year. We will continue forward as a house, and never fall down!
1. The person who
Wei Ren
2. Your relationship with him is?
Hai.
3. Your five impression of him/her?
Hai, random, mostly helpful, Audition, gay smile
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Went to Ginza with me to get random stuff xDD
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
._.
6. If he/she become your lover you will?
NEVAR.
7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
NEVAR.
8. If he/she become your enemy, you will?
NEVAR.
9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be?
NEVAR.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?
Go
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Hehehehe. -gay smile-
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Go see Chester and Yu Jia's blog for reference.
13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Those I am supposed to love.
14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
Those I am supposed to hate.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
More sensible.
16.For people that care and like you, say something to them:
-They will know what I want to say.-
17.
1. Yu Jia
2. Amanda Lim
3. Tricia
4. Su Hang
5. Ting
6. Josephine
7. Ian Foo
8. Timothy
9. YS
10. My dad
18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with? [Josephine]
Lalala.
19. Is no.9 a male or female? [YS]
I am damning those who thinks he's a girl.
20. If number 7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? [Ian Foo and my dad]
No.
21. What is no.2 studying about? [Amanda]
Coral reefs.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? [Tricia]
Yesterday.
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like? [Timothy]
Yellowcard xD
24. Does no.1 have any siblings? [Yu Jia]
Brother.
25. Will you woo no.3? [Tricia]
NEVAR!
26. How about number 7? [Ian Foo]
NEVAAAAAR!
27. Is no. 4 single? [Su Hang]
Yes.
28. What is the surname of no.5? [Ting]
Ting. You haz problem?
29. What's the hobby of no.10? [My dad]
You will not want to know.
30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well? [Ting and YS]
Duh.
31. Where is no.2 studying at? [Amanda Lim]
Hai.
32.Say something casually about no.1? [Yu Jia]
Ninja hi.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6? [Josephine]
NEVAR!
34. Where does no.9 live at? [YS]
I don't want him to kill me, so NEVAR!
35. What colour does no.4 like? [Su Hang]
Hmm...brown?
36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends? [Ting and Yu Jia]
No.
37. is no.7 the sexiest person in the world? [Ian Foo]
Go ask him yourself.
38. What is no.6 doing now? [Josephine]
Sleeping.
Time for reflections though almost no one reads them?
Aisyah
I don't know much about you, but you are always so kind to me.
Ananya
Nothing much to say.
Chester
What I can remember of you is Bleach and that only MSN convo I had with you last year.
Dillen
Nothing to comment.
Shahid
Sorry for being such an asshole in class, and nice working with you for Chemistry PBL.
Zikri
Sorry for ignoring you during class discussions, and nice working with you for PBL also.
Gayathri
Sorry for being harsh to you last year and perhaps this year also, you have been so much more friendly...thanks for being there to cheer me up or even say hi :)
Natalie
Honestly, last year I thought you were one who were too "nice" and "innocent" and thought you were just putting up an innocent front, but as time goes on I realise you are really a nice and friendly person who is always generous and never scolds people. Sorry for being bad to you in the past, forgive me kay?
Lester
I still remember those random conversations with you and Spencer last year in Art Class. Nice time talking about blasting MP3 and trying to sketch pictures of the school. Although I don't really know you that much, I guess that's because you don't show much of yourself also. I hope you can be more outspoken and sentimental, yea?
Timothy
Lol last year you were just silently playing with your laptop, randomly popping up here and there. But this year you've grown more approaching, and though sometimes you think you should be a gamer again, I think it's good you made an effort to reach out, so continue on like that! I like it the way you are more "outward" to others.
Yu Jia
NINJA meow. Well, at first we just briefly said hi to each other, but then suddenly we just talked to each other and we ended up very well! I still remember the trip to Jurong East. It was...an enriching and deep outing for me. It's also nice sitting beside you, drawing MSN convos and writing -ahemcough- comments about certain -ahemcough- authorities. Had a fun time pollinating you, hope we can still be in the same class next year so to accomplish more ninja missions xD. Last of all, a BIG BIG THANKS =D
Jamos
Last year, you simply destroyed everything, made everyone angry, made Ms Chua worried. This year, you changed really, really a lot. You became less destructive, and changed it into "brief strokes of masterpieces". For me, you are one of the nicest person I have met, who does not shout even when you are angry at -cough-. It was really nice knowing someone special like you, and I hope I can see more ice cream sticks from you next year!
Spencer
Sad case, I should say? Well, we used to be good friends, but because of my childishness, we sort of "turned away" from each other. When you asked me about my CAP on MSN yesterday, I was really surprised and thankful that you still talk to me despite of being such an ass. I just want to say, sorry for the "screw you" or whatever last time, those times during Art lessons will be one of my most memorable parts of my life, and thanks for the cat.
Praveer
The most memorable part about you was asking me to be online to play CS with me. Although we did not do that in the end, but to me, you are nice and funny, always entertaining the class and providing laughter for us. You always make the class so much more cheerful and bright.
Tricia
I remember that you were the first person I know during Matriculation Day already, and we've gone through hyper times, anrgy times thanks to -cough-, and even though I've been bad to you sometimes, you nevertheless always stood by me when I need someone, and you've always encouraged me when I am low. Sorry for screaming/shouting/snapping at you, sorry for not taking out so much time for you, and really, really, a big sincere thanks and hug for you, my dearest sister! I hope we can still be "xiao zhang" and "fu xiao zhang" next year in chinese class! You always group up with me for projects, and I really love working together with you, especially for chinese oral presentations. You always try to stand strong, no matter how hard or tiring it is for you. I know I have much more stuff to say for you, but I just can't seem to remember.
Andrew
Hamtaro! You are simply friendly and does not seem to hold a grudge against people generally. Well, of course I don't know what really is the case, but well...wish you good luck for next year and beyond? Yea.
Wayne
Nothing to comment. Hi math genius.
Huiwen
Hard time marking the attendance, huh? XD Always being so violent to Michelle, oh hor...
Michelle
Sorry for being bad to you at times, and we shall always stick together and never separate! XD By the way, don't be so violent. It hurts for someone as thin as me -.-
Satya
Nothing to comment.
Sourav
You can be a nice person. Just...keep working on it. I hope sooner or later, you will get it.
Hilda
o.o Last year I thought you only know how to scream. This year you provide joy for the class instead with your blurness xD Sorry for any criticism about you in the past, thanks for giving so much joy for me at the back of the classroom XDXD
Wei Ren
I remember a lot about you. The deoderant [however you spell that] in your bag, the rubbish you had inside during Orientation, those trips to Vivo and Ginza, the star necklace I got and the name-carved thingy [still in my pencil case], your birthday present for me which is a blue wallet, up to the torrents you helped me find, the random gayness you possess, etc etc. Thanks for being
such a wonderfully random friend. XD
A lot of apologies, a lot of thanks also.
As for the other people in other classes, I wish to reserve them to myself. Sorry to Tricia and Wei Ren, you are in my same class, so I would just say what I want to *.*
GOOD JOB FARADAY! We showed the other houses who we really are this year, but that does not mean we can slack next year. We will continue forward as a house, and never fall down!
-GO FARADAY!-
I got myself this nice D.Gray-Man slingbag, for the Converse one is so scary whenever I use it, and I do not want to break it again (><)