Tuesday, January 13, 2009
@ 11:51 PM
Hi. Thanks for still visiting this dead blog. It's amazing for myself that I managed to survive without blogging. Last time it was an inevitable part for my routine.
Spring-cleaning tomorrow! So random, not like it represents anything in my house. I know my room is my personal hell, but not like I am bothered enough to dedicate at least 3 days just to clean off that little bit (it's that messy, what you think). I have adapted to this hell, so there.
Don't even know why I am here, but basically to thank the people for being here, I guess.
Nothing much happened in these 2 weeks. Really. Well, not like I record everything here.
To-get list this weekend:
Spring-cleaning tomorrow! So random, not like it represents anything in my house. I know my room is my personal hell, but not like I am bothered enough to dedicate at least 3 days just to clean off that little bit (it's that messy, what you think). I have adapted to this hell, so there.
Don't even know why I am here, but basically to thank the people for being here, I guess.
Nothing much happened in these 2 weeks. Really. Well, not like I record everything here.
To-get list this weekend:
- PE Shirt (Thanks for going missing, my two dear shirts)
- Silicon case for i-Pod (Thanks for epic breaking, my dearest white silicon case)