Thursday, January 1, 2009
NY @ 4:40 AM
New Year? New York? New...never mind. So few things start with Y (like my name lololol).

Crap I am turning gay. Read too many blogs today, and yes it's 4.42am and I am still awake.

One more day before school. No more gaying around getting pissed off because of idiots, no more wasting time, no more chatting like hell with my dad...

This month, my dad and I got a lot closer I guess. Shopped a hell lot also (yes YS, I finally admit I shop a lot, you happy? -.-)

One giant lesson learnt: NO CREDIT CARDS!

They are way to convinient for me to lay my hands on. With my teacher salary, how to pay?

Still don't know what job to do. But no way I can be a teacher. Ignoring all my negative emotional traits I may inflict on my students, the $3000 salary cannot hold. Seriously. And that sucks.

Realised I became those dormant bloggers. Lazy to blog about who piss me off, why they are such idiots, etc. No time? No point? I don't know.

Ow my face hurts. But I don't want to sleep. Then I make myself hungry FTW. I was surprised I did not gain any weight.

OH I may have discovered that zonks may help to fight stomach fats! Don't know whether it's true or not -.-

And no I am not going to Happy New Year, no matter what. So don't bother.

Perhaps I am waiting excitedly. For someone and someone. That's 2 different people, mind you.

Good morning! I shall read a book and try to sleep and something. The book is damn nice.

-Remember to bring that book, so that I can exchange my CD with you, and save $1.55 reservation fee from NLB xD-