Friday, January 2, 2009
I iz enlightened.
@ 9:09 PM
Enlightment of the day: How fake the album "Under Attack" really is.
When I was noob at using online resources last year, I believed those who said that "Erection" (Yes stop staring at me, I still had half my innocence last time) and "Under Attack" are studio albums by Linkin Park. Later on I learnt that they aren't.
More later on I got enlightened that songs in that obscene album were actually by this weird band called "Tribal Ink". Used to like it, now I don't care.
For "Under Attack", I used to think that the album may be unofficial, but at that time I was very sure that all songs were sung by Chester Bennington. Today, I realised I am mostly correct or am correct.
"Under Attack" consists of songs, unofficial remixes and demos by Linkin Park and songs by Grey Daze.
Let me filter out the songs that are not by the present Linkin Park at all.
A note here is that the first song, Under Attack (Crawling) is what I believe to be the song "Crawling" by Linkin Park (obviously -.-) plus some weird George Bush stuff in front. I wonder who did that o.o
The song "My Reason" is in an unknown album, according to this source. The songs "Wake Me", "Hole" and "She Shines" are in the album "Wake Me" which dates back to 1994. The song "The Down Syndrome" is in the album "No Sun Today" which dates back to 2001.
According to Wikipedia, Chester was the singer of Grey Daze from 1993 to 1998. That means that "Wake Me", "Hole" and "She Shines" are indeed sung by Chester Bennington. For "Down Syndrome", I can say that it's sung by someone else if I followed the sources. However, this lyrics website has comments which indicate that it IS sung by him. Someone tell me what's going on?
Anyway, I feel good to know the truth behind this fake album today, and to know that I was right to say that Chester Bennington sang the songs in there (except 1 or 2 o.o).
Here is a list of all the fake albums for Linkin Park: http://music.wikia.com/wiki/Linkin_Park_Fake_Albums_Discography and this is where I realised what it really is.
Now I shall read the rest of the list. Never knew they have SO MANY fake albums by their fans and random music uploaders.
EDIT: What the HELL just because I compiled the Linkin Park songs I uploaded into a list, they made them into 30 second previews? I HATE THEM D=<
(*^*&$&#^$%&^(*^)*$%&#$^@
When I was noob at using online resources last year, I believed those who said that "Erection" (Yes stop staring at me, I still had half my innocence last time) and "Under Attack" are studio albums by Linkin Park. Later on I learnt that they aren't.
More later on I got enlightened that songs in that obscene album were actually by this weird band called "Tribal Ink". Used to like it, now I don't care.
For "Under Attack", I used to think that the album may be unofficial, but at that time I was very sure that all songs were sung by Chester Bennington. Today, I realised I am mostly correct or am correct.
"Under Attack" consists of songs, unofficial remixes and demos by Linkin Park and songs by Grey Daze.
Let me filter out the songs that are not by the present Linkin Park at all.
A note here is that the first song, Under Attack (Crawling) is what I believe to be the song "Crawling" by Linkin Park (obviously -.-) plus some weird George Bush stuff in front. I wonder who did that o.o
- My Reason (2nd song)
- Wake Me (3rd song)
- Hole (4th song)
- The Down Syndrome (8th song)
- She Shines (9th song)
- I Just Want Your Company (14th song)
The song "My Reason" is in an unknown album, according to this source. The songs "Wake Me", "Hole" and "She Shines" are in the album "Wake Me" which dates back to 1994. The song "The Down Syndrome" is in the album "No Sun Today" which dates back to 2001.
According to Wikipedia, Chester was the singer of Grey Daze from 1993 to 1998. That means that "Wake Me", "Hole" and "She Shines" are indeed sung by Chester Bennington. For "Down Syndrome", I can say that it's sung by someone else if I followed the sources. However, this lyrics website has comments which indicate that it IS sung by him. Someone tell me what's going on?
Anyway, I feel good to know the truth behind this fake album today, and to know that I was right to say that Chester Bennington sang the songs in there (except 1 or 2 o.o).
Here is a list of all the fake albums for Linkin Park: http://music.wikia.com/wiki/Linkin_Park_Fake_Albums_Discography and this is where I realised what it really is.
Now I shall read the rest of the list. Never knew they have SO MANY fake albums by their fans and random music uploaders.
EDIT: What the HELL just because I compiled the Linkin Park songs I uploaded into a list, they made them into 30 second previews? I HATE THEM D=<
(*^*&$&#^$%&^(*^)*$%&#$^@