Saturday, September 29, 2007
1000th day @ 12:47 PM
Fun.

First was supposed to be AE, but because of the 1000th day celebration we just stay in the oh-so-nice auditorium. When looking at the photo video I actually saw myself lying down on the freaking track. Gah. Michelle said it was Hui Wen who took that shot. =O

Then recess. But we just held around with balloons in our hands^^and I managed to get 9 in the end. I also collected a lot of the graffiti and am still thinking how to use it…for the free period of Lit I just continued on with my english personal choice and also played Monkey with those in 103. Zhi Sheng actually runs faster than me regarding the stairs=(

Chinese. What the hell lar was falling asleep (and I really did, like Tricia). After the "bored" chinese lesson we went to canteen and met with the whole gang of them. Then we walked to West Coast Park with Wei Ren and Jens. Was so happily holding the balloons when one of them suddenly burst. Realised it was the stupid grass that poked it. Damn you freaking grass=(( then we went to McDonalds and I ate my first vanilla ice-cream cone^^actually planned to give to YS but he doesn't want it so, so after almost 5 minutes I finally eat it, melting like shit.

Then assembled at the so called "tent". People who get inside can have fans and shade. We unfortunate people who are late have to be burnt and cooked. Generally when I look at myself now I am happy that I am tanned^^only that at that time I can actually feel the bits of water evaporating from my skin=O. Then came the events. Was dumb ass.

First point, I am freaking tired of Captain's Ball. Second, I suck at Captain's Ball since they don't seem to like to pass to me. Third, my team played for not even 3 minutes and they said Time's Up. Ya right waste some more time lar. Then have don't know what Hairspray. Sucked ass. Obviously the people in my class hate me (or at least thinks I am a freak). Whatever. But I do know and realize that YS looked uber cool when he spray his hair=O...Later on had what Paper Volleyball. The boys asked me and Hilda to join, yet they were the one blowing everything. We still won anyway.

Last event: Flying the kites. Yes supposed to fly kites but then saw Su Hang. Sat together on the field and talked crap (more like just sitting there and stare in mid-air). I don't think the classes even notice we are missing, but well. That's great. We can sit there peacefully. Was looking at the NUS High kite flying to the sky. It eventually succeeded (NUSH rock on^^). Then still got what singing session. Those at the back can hear absolutely nothing. Sighs. Then sang school song, but the emotions weren't as great as at Teacher's Day (because they made it not serious enough!). Then dismissed yay. Saw YS, and he really bought a vanilla cone for me^^ yay thanks Yan Sheng (but generally it melted again=O). Now this is where I have a little complaint.

Jens was trying to cut queue like shit, and I didn't let him initially. In the end I decided to heck care and just let him go. He got his food, everything he needs, even though he cut queue. Ok fine. Then it was me (right after Jens). And I just wanted to buy a Coke. And you know what the person said? "This counter is not opened, please queue up at the other side." YA RIGHT I WAITED FOR SO LONG AND YOU TELL ME IT IS NOT OPEN. I CAN'T EVEN BUY A COKE. FUCK YOU. But thanks to YS buying me the vanilla cone he generally saved me. After that was bored, YS suggested climbing the pyramid, and so we did. Was quite fun lar…even though I did not manage to touch the top since 104 people were crowding on it. Gah.

The most fun part of the day: Flying fox! We one whole bunch of people went to the thingy with the swing and we just swiiiiiiiiing across the sand. So at first it was normal swinging when I did something which made YS freak out like hell. As he went up that thing and swing, I somehow cannot stand how slow the thing is moving, so I just pulled his leg and started running and then he was like "Aaaaaaa" XD. Generally I pulled his leg till he was able to go back across the sand=O. After that it was my turn and then YS pulled my leg instead. I don’t know why, but probably because it is fun, I actually screamed like crazy. FUN! Freaking moments during the session: 1) Was pushed so hard that I banged into Bryan. 2) Bryan pulled my left show off. But what was the best is that whenever Yan Sheng was playing it and he got stuck on his "way back home" we all just let him fall off. I was actually evil enough to pour sand onto him=).

Somehow I really felt happy as I was playing that. At least it is much better than Captain's Ball=.=and it is nice getting people to pull your leg and scream your heart out. We were playing like hell when we realized that it was time soon and so I called my dad, and asked him if he can fetch Amanda and Yan Sheng to the MRT station since they live in Woodlands and…ya it is getting late. And he agreed (wow). Whilst waiting three of us tried to get rid of the freaking sand and my right shoe was like having a ton of sand. When I poured it out it just seemed like sand rain. I had to ask Yan Sheng to sit at the front since he was sandy all over and my mum would NEVER want a sandy seat. Roflmao. Generally it was fun. Fun, fun and REALLY FUN!

Yay.

This fun would not have been possible without the help of Yan Sheng^^, Su Hang^^, Ting Ting^^, Bryan, Nicholas (104), Charles, Amanda^^ and Vivian^^. Wahaha.

Quote of the day: I really felt as if I am flying in the sky. I really feel myself at the top of the world. I know he would be holding me and my heart tightly, securing me and making sure I won't fall down.

Labels: ,