Thursday, September 27, 2007
System Breakdown
@ 8:35 PM
As if my laptop break down again (touch wood).
Math was ok lar...yet I expected myself to get full marks, and I got 6 just because of careless mistakes (what the uncle).
English was.... ok lar. Done physics worksheet (what the hell does she mean by graphical analysis?) and Reader's Digest worksheet. Generally I think one section of it is screwed up.
Chinese. Aha. Talked about drains (drains as in 代沟). Like what is there to talk about? When I know parents won't let me go out I just simply accept my fate and don't even utter a word about it. How to have "drains" like this?
Geography. Wah. Why involves so many group work? Group works are fun but all the information are relatively hard to find. We? Juicy Mangoes? Lol?
Lunch. Lol. Talked about banana phones and so on so forth. And then blah blah blah. And then went to empty classroom and scribble crap. Someone go erase it. Damn. Have to re-draw tomorrow morning.
998th day!!! Yay! That is so good! (yarright, west coast park again huh)
Quote of the day: I don't want him to suffer under me. I just want him to be happy. That's all I ask for.
Math was ok lar...yet I expected myself to get full marks, and I got 6 just because of careless mistakes (what the uncle).
English was.... ok lar. Done physics worksheet (what the hell does she mean by graphical analysis?) and Reader's Digest worksheet. Generally I think one section of it is screwed up.
Chinese. Aha. Talked about drains (drains as in 代沟). Like what is there to talk about? When I know parents won't let me go out I just simply accept my fate and don't even utter a word about it. How to have "drains" like this?
Geography. Wah. Why involves so many group work? Group works are fun but all the information are relatively hard to find. We? Juicy Mangoes? Lol?
Lunch. Lol. Talked about banana phones and so on so forth. And then blah blah blah. And then went to empty classroom and scribble crap. Someone go erase it. Damn. Have to re-draw tomorrow morning.
998th day!!! Yay! That is so good! (yarright, west coast park again huh)
Quote of the day: I don't want him to suffer under me. I just want him to be happy. That's all I ask for.
Labels: school life
