Monday, October 8, 2007
This is not funny
@ 7:37 PM
Yes and I mean it. It is NOT funny.
Wasted 1.5 hours just to get home. Damn 143 broke down, like what the hell. Then 183's route is SOOOOOOO long=(. Should have taken MRT or 105 instead. Not fun. At least I felt happy when I went up the bus^^ thanks again to YS=))
Gym is ok lar, but the three rolls taught are not nice. Forward roll nicer=P
*Woke up from a thousand-year sleep. Wandering about, looking for him.*
I really feel like writing poems.
Wasted 1.5 hours just to get home. Damn 143 broke down, like what the hell. Then 183's route is SOOOOOOO long=(. Should have taken MRT or 105 instead. Not fun. At least I felt happy when I went up the bus^^ thanks again to YS=))
Gym is ok lar, but the three rolls taught are not nice. Forward roll nicer=P
*Woke up from a thousand-year sleep. Wandering about, looking for him.*
I really feel like writing poems.