Sunday, October 7, 2007
Internet?! INTERNET!!!
@ 10:17 PM
Oh my god I want to faint liao. Can I? =X
Those oh-my-goodness connections on Friendster are freaking me out.
Like oh-my-god Sin Yee has sooooo many friends. So many until my friends' friends link to her. As many as 4.
Shall I be surprised?
I know Wei Tieng, she knows person A, person A knows person B, person B knows Yan Sheng=O.
Then that person A knows Sin Yee also. Then blah blah and so on.
So confusing I want to faint liao.
Those oh-my-goodness connections on Friendster are freaking me out.
Like oh-my-god Sin Yee has sooooo many friends. So many until my friends' friends link to her. As many as 4.
Shall I be surprised?
I know Wei Tieng, she knows person A, person A knows person B, person B knows Yan Sheng=O.
Then that person A knows Sin Yee also. Then blah blah and so on.
So confusing I want to faint liao.
Labels: friendster