Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Fantasy and truth
@ 6:52 PM
If dreaming was a state of you being in the forth dimension, that does not make sense at all. Or maybe it does.
For one thing I can't believed I talk to her (ok fine whatever). Another thing: My promise for my future students is that I will never be a Chemistry teacher. I will reach a stage of self-generated insanity.
Biology practical was fun. Looking at Paramecium reminds me of those fast-forward traffic motion video.=O
Online o2jam is fun. Trust me.
For one thing I can't believed I talk to her (ok fine whatever). Another thing: My promise for my future students is that I will never be a Chemistry teacher. I will reach a stage of self-generated insanity.
Biology practical was fun. Looking at Paramecium reminds me of those fast-forward traffic motion video.=O
Online o2jam is fun. Trust me.
Labels: school life