Saturday, April 19, 2008
Blogskin!!! @ 4:59 PM
Wanna change blogskin again T.T

French was just slackkkk. Ting said I looked like a gangster, I told her I shall be a 22nd-century ah-ma who is the first one to go clubbing. Then she tied a bunhair for me. Spiky hair rocks, blah. Should have taken a photo of it. Wore Ting's spectacles also, meow. Yan Sheng actually looks cool with my jacket and without his spectacles. Serious.

See my jacket is nice de lorh.

YS no more Math lessons, so walked to MRT station with him. Supposed to call my dad to ask if mum's bringing me out, called first time, reach mailbox. Forgot call second time, in the end ran back to find Ting in school with YS. XD

Yays, dunnid go out, walk to MRT station, waste time talk crap, blah, yay. He also told me about him being bored and finding different arrangements of 5 resistors in parallel and series during Physics lesson. Holy.

Reached home, slept from 12pm to 2.10pm. Slacked until now.

The fax machine is being weird. Same as last week, it's flashing for no reason at all, always make me think that someone's calling me. Argh. Fax machine, you stop lighting for no apparent reason already, before I smash you to the ground like a guitar.