Sunday, April 13, 2008
...Stupid medicine.
@ 12:30 AM
I finished my dinner at around 7pm, then I ate the medicine prescribed for me. Then I felt sleepy, so decided to lie on bed and rest a while.
When I woke up...
It's 12am.
I thought I just slept in a coffin.
Argh everything is making me go bonkers. And (Ting)^2 was freaking out about Borat >.<
UPDATE: I then slept from 1.20am to 10am. Some kind of sleeping craze. T.T
Went to the church for the first time in my life this morning, realised the service's already over. Knew about the Sunday school training, realised there's Mandarin and English (sorry I am easily amazed), rushed home because there's Assignment 9 waiting for me for lunch.
My mum got a Chinese bible and I got the English one.
What's wonderful is that after going to the church, my heart sorta feel opened. Weird...@.@
Other than "Dirty Little Secret" which is too cheerful for me, I like all the songs in "Move Along" by The All American Rejects. Wo.ots.
----------------
Now playing: The All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
via FoxyTunes
When I woke up...
It's 12am.
I thought I just slept in a coffin.
Argh everything is making me go bonkers. And (Ting)^2 was freaking out about Borat >.<
UPDATE: I then slept from 1.20am to 10am. Some kind of sleeping craze. T.T
Went to the church for the first time in my life this morning, realised the service's already over. Knew about the Sunday school training, realised there's Mandarin and English (sorry I am easily amazed), rushed home because there's Assignment 9 waiting for me for lunch.
My mum got a Chinese bible and I got the English one.
What's wonderful is that after going to the church, my heart sorta feel opened. Weird...@.@
Other than "Dirty Little Secret" which is too cheerful for me, I like all the songs in "Move Along" by The All American Rejects. Wo.ots.
----------------
Now playing: The All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
via FoxyTunes