Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Function for sleep
@ 1:54 AM
So.
I slept at 9pm and woke up at 11pm (and watched TV, yay).
Input: 2 hours of sleep
Output: n+2 hours of non-sleep, where n=number of hours from 2am to when I sleep. Short naps not counted, hmph =P.
Scolded by dad for playing o2mania, ahahaahahahaa.
UPDATE: I fell asleep at 2am (or 3am).
Chemistry test 2 was the most cheapskate test I've ever got. Ate cookies at 8.40am approximately, and that was my lunch. :)
Blah blah blah. Screwed up my English Presentation. Got released 30 minutes earlier, but made no difference since I did not go down to eat.
FPS is zzz.
French is zzz + nice screensaver and jacket.
Met Liu Lihui at MRT station, the convo we had while waiting for the train and inside the train is just zomfgwtfbbq.
I slept at 9pm and woke up at 11pm (and watched TV, yay).
Input: 2 hours of sleep
Output: n+2 hours of non-sleep, where n=number of hours from 2am to when I sleep. Short naps not counted, hmph =P.
Scolded by dad for playing o2mania, ahahaahahahaa.
UPDATE: I fell asleep at 2am (or 3am).
Chemistry test 2 was the most cheapskate test I've ever got. Ate cookies at 8.40am approximately, and that was my lunch. :)
Blah blah blah. Screwed up my English Presentation. Got released 30 minutes earlier, but made no difference since I did not go down to eat.
FPS is zzz.
French is zzz + nice screensaver and jacket.
Met Liu Lihui at MRT station, the convo we had while waiting for the train and inside the train is just zomfgwtfbbq.