Sunday, May 11, 2008
WTF Dreams Part 2 @ 9:37 PM
Generally I'm supposed to have a Math exam in my primary school, (same age as now, yes) but I totally forgot about it. Somemore my parents wanted to take a stroll downstairs, and I actually followed on blurrily (They woke up at 7am by the way, early for them, late for me).

Change clothes, etc etc, go to lift. As the lift reached the godamn 23rd storey I suddenly realised: WTF I have a Math exam! So.

"Mum, can you wait for me? I go get my shoes.........WAIT FOR ME!!!"

My mum did not wait for me. So now I'm locked outside of the house, I need to go for my exam, and I'm almost late.

-----Forgot what happened in dream---------

The next part I remembered was that I went downstairs, and there was a hawker centre just beside my school, and I saw my parents eating breakfast there.

-----Forgot what happened in dream again---------

I'm upstairs again, and I got a KFC delivery, and guess how much the meal cost.

$68.

One KFC meal. $68. *stares at receipt in wonder*

How to explain this to my parents? How to pay up when I'm locked outside of the house? Die larh...

"Don't worry, look at the receipt. You can use 2 vouchers to help you cut down the cost."

...
  1. Yadda yadda voucher--$30
  2. Yadda yadda voucher--$38
So I don't need to pay at all!

7.45am. Parents came back, just right when I got my KFC meal. Went in house, changed to NUS High School uniform, chiong-ed to my primary school for Math exam, bringing my KFC meal with me.

And guess what.

School starts at 8.30am. I still have time to eat my KFC meal. In school.

So much for them getting us to school by 7.15am for silent reading.=.=

...

Went to Central Lending Library today. I officially declare the library as one of the most fun places (in alphabetical disorder)
  1. Woodlands Regional Library (Very large collection! Me like!)
  2. Central Lending Library (Pretty lots of books, but the catalogue shows how much they lack books I want)
  3. Jurong Regional Library (...We can eat inside there! And mass mug!=.=)
Probability shouldn't be hard. Couldn't find a decent book for trigonometry-.-

Went to Bugis Junction also. BHG Bishan has this darn nice gift section at the 3rd floor. Saw this awesomely cute Doraemon soft toy for $9.90. Small and cute! Very very very very very cute!!! So cute!!! >.< (Gets picture of soft toy stuck in head)

Ended up buying a gigantic Doraemon cushion for $13.90! Very very very very very cute!!! So cute!!! >.<

What's more, Doraemon's a cat too! >.<>.<

I really really really wish I was a white, furry kitten:)

"I really really really wish I was a white, furry kitten:) sitting there, silently watching every action you do, listening to every word you speak, looking at how your lips would move and how your eyes would shine."